Mishka

Y'all just saying, I woke up extremely early for school to write this so like, that's 2 hours before I actually need to wake up. Anyways it would mean a lot if y'all commented and voted and maybe even followed.

Enough of this! Enjoy the story!

Y/N POV
As I entered the girls bedroom, I was tackled in
a hug by Isabella and Calla, who I gladly hugged back.

A small laugh escapes my lips.

"Y/N! They want to adopt us!" Calla half yelled

I look at them and give them both a huge smile.

They took their arms from around me as all of the boys came in.

"Hey girls!" Oliver said cheerfully.

I give a small wave as the other girls all respond with a 'Hey' or 'Hi'.

The boys scattered throughout the room to talk with the girls. Lewis and I were sitting in the corner on the floor, legs crossed.

"You were wrong. They didn't want me." Lewis says sadly.

I shake my head.

'You'll get adopted when the time is right. Even if it takes a while, at least you'll be adopted by a loving family, unlike some others who aren't as lucky.' I sign.

I'm guessing Lewis had learned sign, because he nodded in response.

"I'll give it a chance." He says, a small smile forming on his lips.

My smile grows as we stand up and head over to the others who are in a semi circle around Hope.

We join the circle as Hope plays an easy song, getting every note right.

"Y/N! You should play a song! Your really good!" Hope says as she finishes the song.

I was okay at guitar, but I hated playing in front of crowds.

I nod, taking Hopes place in the circle.

I start to play River Flows In You by Yiruma.

I could play on Piano as well, but the orphanage didn't have one.

As I continued to easily play the song, my phone began to ring.

I stopped and grabbed my phone, handing the guitar back to Hope before leaving the room, and answering the phone, which had No Caller ID.

'Hello?" I respond quietly.

"Hi. Is this Y/N Y/L/N?" The person on the other end of the line said.

"Yes." I quietly say.

"Hi this is Susan Wellington From the Brooklyn Medical Centre. I'm just calling because you are in Deborah Mclear's emergency contact, and nobody else has answered."

"Is she alright?" I ask quietly.

"Oh no, she's fine don't worry! She has just been emitted into the hospital and her husband has sadly passed several hours ago in a severe car crash. We need someone to be with her and her 3 year old daughter, and you are the only one in her emergency contacts who has answered." Deborah said.

"Oh. Okay." I say sadly.

"Would you mind coming down here to stay with her until she can get out of the hospital? She's still injured from the crash." The woman said.

"Oh I didn't realize she was in the car at the time of the crash. But yeah, of course I'll come over, I'll be there in like, 45 minutes." I responded quietly.