Dino Nuggies

Y/N POV
"Daddy!" Mishka yells as Peter walks through the apartment door.

Peter crouches down to her level and gives her a big hug and a kiss on her forehead.

"Hey Peter! You staying for diner today?" Sydney calls from where she's already preparing food.

"I really want to but My Dad asked me to help him in the lab." He said sadly.

"And it'll get suspicious if I turn him down because I always agree to help, and then they might find you guys." He says, now making his way towards me.

Peter drops his bag on the floor by the couch and wraps his arms around me.

"I missed you." I say.

"You saw me 3 days ago Y/N." he says smiling.

"I still missed you."

Peter brings his lips slowly to mine, backing away several seconds later for air.

"Ewwwww!" Both Noelle and Mishka yell.

I laugh a little.

"Hi Noelle! How was school?" Peter asks.

"It was great! The teacher let us do some algebra when we finished doing our macaroni art! How was your day uncle Peter?" She says excitedly.

"Aww, my day was alright, thank you for asking!"

"Daddy can you please stay for supper? I don't want you to leave again!" Mishka says sadly.

Here, how about this? I'll ask Tony if I can stay over the night. But I'll tell him I'll be staying at Neds place so that he doesn't find out about you. How does that sound? Peter asks he crouched in front of the two girls.

"Yay!! Ask him! Ask him! Quickly!! Yay!!" The two young girls yell.

"Okay, I'll be right back, I'll go call him."

Peter walks out of the apartment and stands just outside, phone to his ear.
————————————————————————
Peter's POV
'Hey Pete!'

"Hey Tony! I was just wondering if I could stay the night at Neds? We have a project we really need to finish."

'Um, yeah sure just you have to be home tomorrow by lunch. It's Rhodes birthday so we're going out for lunch.'

"Alright Thank you! I love you Dad!"

'Wait! D-did you just call me Dad?'

"Um, maybe?"

'You did I knew it! Have fun kiddo! Love you!'

"Bye!"

I hung up and walked back inside the apartment.
————————————————————————
Mishka's POV
Daddy walked back inside smiling.

"What did he say?!" I asked excitedly.

"He said I can stay for the night." Dad said.

"Yay!!" I yell as I run and give him a big hug.

"I love you daddy." I say, a huge smile on my face.

"Love you too darling." He said giving me a kiss on my cheek.

"How about I take you girls to the park, and Mishka your mom and dad can make diner for when we get back?" Sydney asks, coming from the kitchen.

"Yes! But you have to make Dino nuggies!" Mishka yells.

"Do not forget the Dino nuggies!!" Noelle half yells as she runs to get her shoes.

"Don't worry girls we won't." I say.

"Love you mommy! Love you daddy! See you later!" Mishka yells as she walks out of the door.

"Have fun girls!" Peter says back loudly.

As soon as the door closed Peter turned to me a worried expression on his face.

"I have no clue how to make Dino nuggies!!" He whispers rather loudly.

I laugh a little.

"I'll show you don't worry!"

"Oh thank god!" He says as he puts his hand to his chest, leans against the wall, and closes his eyes.

"Peter!" I laugh out.

He opens his eyes and starts laughing with me.

"You know, I really did miss you." He says, wrapping his arms around me once we'd stoped laughing.

"I missed you too." I say.

Peter leans forward and brushes our lips together.

I give him a quick peck and pull away.

I could see the hurt in his eyes.

"We don't have time to doddle! We have Dino nuggies to make!!" I laugh as I pull him to the small kitchen.

I see the hurt flood away completely from his eyes as we begin to make the food.

Hey Beautiful Humans!! I know that it's short but I have to do homework!!
Anyways stay tuned for the next chapter and please vote for my chapters!! It would mean so much to me!!

Have an amazing day/night!!!

Love you guys!! ❤️❤️

733 words, lol sad