Part 4-Bakugou's Rage

Denki came back to the lunch table. "I was just going to apologize to Shinsou, but I couldn't find him. Sorry for leaving you," he explained to you. You both continued eating your lunches, then Bakugou walked up to your table. He started yelling at you.

"Idiot! I told you to do it today! Can't you get anything right ponytail? I thought you were supposed to be the really smart one! But you're just a dumb*** who can't do anything!" He grabbed you by the collar of your shirt, making small explosions with his hands. "I don't know what you are talking about! Let me go!" You respond. Kirishima butts in and starts trying to calm him down. "Hey, what's going on? Their name isn't ponytail, that's your nickname for Momo!" "You sure?" Bakugou tightened his grip on your shirt. Hitoshi rushed in from wherever he had run off to. "Let them go!" "Not a chance!" Bakugou snarled. Hitoshi whispered something. Bakugou's attitude totally changed, and he went limp for a second. "Tch, all these useless extras get mixed up. Let's go Kiri, you are right, of course I must have been thinking about Yaoyorozu. I'm so sorry, Y/N."

He released you, and you stumbled backwards into Hitoshi's arms. "D-did Bakugou just apologize to me?! What just happened? Is he going to go after Momo now?" You were shocked by what just happened. Bakugou usually leaves you alone. How could he have possibly confused you with Momo?

"No." Hitoshi said, with a stubborn certainty, as if he knew with all his being what Bakugou would or wouldn't do next. "What do you mean? We need to go be sure that he doesn't attack her or anything. You guys were there to reason with him this time, and for that I'm thankful,  but even Kirishima can't stop Bakugou from being angry! What if -" Hitoshi cut you off, pointing to the outside"Look, I sent them outside. They won't bother us. Now, I think the bell will ring soon." Just as he finished his sentence, the bell rang and he headed off. You pondered over his words. "Denki, did you hear what he said? Hitoshi said he sent Bakugou outside, but Bakugou just went out there because he wanted to. Why do you think he said that?" Denki looked at you like he had no clue. "Uh, because he worded his sentence wrong. Really calm down. If I got in trouble every time I worded a sentence a little wrong, I'd have an F in all my classes. You too, since you hiss and meow and stuff." Fair point. You left it at that.

Remember to vote if you liked this chapter!