Part 16-Principal's Office

If you did not read the last chapter, suffice it to say you and Hitoshi had some fun last night, did some inappropriate things, and he stopped you from making a bad choice.

You woke up, and your body, especially your stomach, ached all over. But it also felt good. You had a lovely dream of you and Hitoshi last night. Or parts of it were a dream, you thought. Actually, you did not know how much of it had been a dream and which parts had been real. But if your body hurt then that meant that you had actually...

You went and showered off, surprised that Aizawa had not yet woken you like he did yesterday. The sun was already high in the sky. When you had new clothes on, you went looking for Hitoshi. He was nowhere to be found. It was odd, being totally alone in a place so populated that you would even normally bump into someone even during the night. You walked out to the main school building. "(Y/N, please report to principal Nezu's office." The loudspeaker announced. You started trembling. You had never done anything wrong at U.A. until last night. And your quirk had practically forced you to do that and so had Hitoshi. No. Hitoshi was not to blame. You stopped trembling and walked to the principal's office. The principal was kind of an animal too, so you are sure he would understand. When you got there, you knocked on the door. "Come in!" The principal looked very serious. Oh no. He was usually smiling, a happy guy. "Please take a seat."

"Don't think you are in trouble, I can see it on your face that you are terrified for yourself." You automatically looked super relieved. You couldn't help it. "That makes me think you have done something wrong though. Hmm. Anyway, this is about your classmates." Your relief turned to worry again. "Since it is the weekend, right now the only people on the school grounds are you, Mr. Aizawa, Hitoshi, and I. So, I wanted to inform you of what happened. Tenya Ida, Izuku Midoriya, and Shoto Todoroki were severely injured by the Hero Killer, Stain. Last night. The only reason I am telling you this is to be sure that no one tries to pry into what happened. Do you understand?" You nod your head. You had heard of Hero Killer Stain. It was a miracle that they had survived. "Tenya's brother, the hero Ingenium, he was also attacked by Stain, right? In Hosu?" "Yes, what an odd coincidence. Anyway, the rest of your classmates will be on their way back soon, so be sure to spread the message that they will be joining us as soon as they are well again, ok?" You nod. He dismisses you, and you leave to go back to your room. As your classmates come in, you tell them of the sad situation. 

Hitoshi and Aizawa entered in, and Aizawa came over to you, placing a hand on your shoulder. "Hitoshi said you were really tired after last night. That guy with the daggers didn't hurt you, did he? Don't hide it, I need to know." Hitoshi looked like he was about to burst with laughter. You shot daggers at him with your eyes. "No, I'm fine now. It must just be a cat thing, waking up so early last morning really messed up my sleep schedule. I had to work really hard to get a sleep schedule so much like you humans." Hitoshi and Aizawa both laughed. "Makes you sound like an alien." He took his hand off of your shoulder, and left you alone. 

It was just you and Hitoshi in the common room. But there were creaking boards in the hall, and dripping faucets in the bathroom. Your classmates were back. Would you tell them about what was going on between you and Hitoshi? He smiles back at you, and waves. It was obvious he hadn't said anything, seeing how Denki flirted with you. Maybe not today, but soon they would know.