Chapter 21

He looked up and blushed harder then looked away. I tilted his face towards me and kissed him passionately. He moved away frowning. I looked at him straight in the eyes and kissed again this time with more force. He didn't turn back this time but he pushed in more with his kissing. That's when he got on top of me and pushed my hands back. He kept looking up trying to make sure he didn't hurt me in any way. He shocked me whenever he started kissing back with more fierceness. I liked it. He quickly removed his jacket then turned back to me for more. I laid my hands down quietly unbuttoning his jeans when he grabbed them. "Babe, I can't do it here. You're hurt and we're in a hospital.." he said nervously. "It's fine, the nurses don't come back in until 4. It's 2:12 right now. We have time baby. And, don't let me being hurt distract you from relieving your urge. And don't say what urge because I can feel how you are right now.." I gently grabbed onto his pants feeling the boner that was hidden behind them. He flinched slightly while moving my hand up and down on it. I blushed and smiled. "Are you sure you want to do this right now??" he reassured me. "Yes, just be gentle..for now.." I smirked and pulled him in to kiss him with tongue. He kissed back and moved me upwards so he would have better access. I held my legs up for him and I managed to make him blush. He looked away trying to hide his face. He slipped it in gently at first but then immediately started thrusting afterwards. It hurt a little on my hips but it also felt extremely good. I bit the bed sheet that was on the hospital bed so that no one could hear me. Tyler noticed and bent down and held my face up towards his ear. "Wait, I want to hear you enjoy it." He whispered. He grabbed my neck and continued thrusting. I moaned a little louder to where he could hear me. His head went up and he smirked at me. "Music to my ears." he winked. I could feel my face burn up. When Tyler started going a little faster I came. But it was on his face. I sat up and tried to wipe it off but he grabbed my wrists and pushed me back. He then licked some residue that was on the side of his mouth. "You taste good." He said in a deep whisper voice. I stared into his eyes as he continued until a loud knocking came from the door. Tyler jumped up so quickly he literally ripped it out. Whenever he did, he was dripping all over the floor which made him panic even more. He grabbed any towels he could find and laid them on the floor while quickly buttoning his jeans that were almost to his ankles. I pulled up the bed sheet and allowed whoever it was to come in. Two policemen walked into the room carrying handcuffs in their hands. I was honestly scared and extremely confused.