Chapter 7

Hugo was getting ready to go to Enchancia until his dad said, "Hugo your friends will be there at the dinner as well." Hugo asked, "Which friends?" King Garrick replied, "Hildegard, Clio, Amber, James and your crush Sofia." Hugo blushed when his dad said Sofia. King Garrick said, "And King Roland said he will propose to her mum Miranda at the dinner meaning your little crush will become a princess and she will go to your school."

Hugo and his family went to Enchancia. King Garrick greeted, "Hello King Roland, Princess Amber and Prince James." Amber curtsied while James bowed. Miranda curtsied and said, "Good evening King Garrick, Prince Axel and Prince Hugo." King Garrick chuckled, "I see where your daughter gets her grace and beauty from."  Miranda blushed and said excitedly, "Sofia are you going to greet the Princes and King of Albuquerque." "You know King Garrick, Queen Samira, Prince Axel and Prince Hugo." Sofia turned around and curtsied, "Hello your majesties." Avoiding eye contact with Hugo. Hugo laughed, "Please Sofia no need to curtsy." Sofia smiled. She went to back to her seat and Hugo sat down next to her. Pretty soon Clio and Hildegard came. They soon had dinner and when it came to dessert they had jiggly wiggly pudding.

King Roland tapped the his glass with his knife. Roland said, "May I please have your attention?" Everyone turned to Roland. Roland said, "I want to make this announcement to Miranda." Miranda said sweetly, "Oh Rollie." Roland continued as he took Miranda's hand.

At this point Sofia was shaking with anxiety hoping her mum would say yes and she will be a good princess. Hugo noticed and whispered in her ear, "You okay?" Sofia wasn't paying attention to Hugo, her attention was fixed on her mum and King Roland. Hugo took her hand swiftly and softly and whispered and he put her hand on his lap, "It's okay you'll be a great princess." Sofia smiled at him. Which made Hugo smile more and they both turned their attention back to her mum and King Roland. Hildegard saw this and became more jealous but said nothing.

Roland soon finished his speech and went back to Miranda. Roland said, "I love you Miranda, you don't treat me like a king or someone higher than you, you treat like a person which I love most about you." Miranda said, "I love you too Rollie." Roland kneeled down on one knee and got a small box and opened it to showed a ring with a lovely tiny diamonds in them. Roland told her, "We have been dating for a few years and I love you until the day I die." Miranda smiled, "I love you." Roland asked, "Will you make me the happiest man and marry me?" Miranda cried, "Yes!"
Roland smiled and put the ring on Miranda finger. Everyone was happy but Hildegard because that means she will have deal with Sofia everyday now.