Chapter 12

Hildegard was soon off suspension and went to back to school. She thought to herself, "Hugo will not only become my boyfriend but my possession haha." "All I need to do is to Sofia out of the picture." "I know."

It was week before Sofia's royal debut ball. School had just finished for the day, Hildegard saw Sofia and shouted, "Sofia wait for me!" To Hildegard's surprise she waited and turned around to see who it was. Sofia said crossing her arms against her chest, "What do you want Hildegard?" Hildegard apologised, "I'm sorry for all the things I did to you." "Will you accept my apology?" Sofia smiled, "Of course Hildy." Hildegard smirked evilly, "Let's shake hands on it."

Without Sofia knowing she put a knockout spell on whoever touches her hand. So she's will have Hugo all to herself. Sofia touch her hand and was about to speak but fell into Hildegard's arms. Hildegard carried her to her lair. She got her disguise off and put Sofia in a cell and her hand and feet chained up. Then she looked at the real Hildegard who was also chained up. When she got off her disguise, it showed a green witch with green skin and was madly in love with Hugo. Sofia was still unconscious from the knockout spell.