Chapter 9

Sofia woke up to Clover, Whatnaught Mia and Robin. Baileywick came in and asked the animals to shoo away. Sofia giggled, "Baileywick it's alright they are my friends and they help me get changed." Baileywick looked her with disbelief as she asked the animals to come back inside. Sofia said, "I'll be down for breakfast and ready for school before you know it Baileywick." Baileywick just nodded and left her to change. Sofia put a  purple ribbon in her hair with her ponytail.

Sofia came out and saw the flying coach ready to leave. James shouted, "Sofia!" Sofia said, "Hey wait for me." The coach soon went off. They landed in front of Royalty High. Miss Flora, Miss Merryweather and Miss Fauna showed up. They got her to first class after they sang their song they usually sing when new students arrive.

Miss Flora asked, "Would anyone like to show Princess Sofia around the school or give her a proper tour of the school?" Hugo raised his hand and said, "I would like to." Miss Flora said, "Good Princess Sofia your tour guide will be Prince Hugo of Albuquerque." Sofia curtsied and took his hand to show her around.

The last room was the dance classroom. Sofia looked at the room and asked, "Wow is every room this school has is huge." Hugo chuckled, "No but it's pretty big then what you probably had at the village." Sofia nodded and looked outside, "Everything is just too much and too overwhelming." "I have to waltz at my royal debut ball." Hugo took her hand and said, "Hey you're going to fine." "In fact I'm going to help you with your waltzing." Sofia asked, "Really." Hugo said, "Really, you helped me make friends." "The least I can do for you is to teach you how to waltz." Sofia explained, "That's kind of you Hugo but I'm clumsy and a kultz." "I'm more likely to hurt your feet from dancing with me." Hugo laughed, "Well it would have to been worth it then." As he put the royal waltz on. Hugo bowed and offered his hand, "May I have this dance Princess?" Sofia laughed, "It would be an honour my Prince." Sofia and Hugo started waltzing until it was lunch.

Amber introduced Sofia to her friends, they instantly loved her. Amber was pleased Sofia was getting on well until she saw Hildegard talking to James. She got closer to hear what they were saying. Hildegard demanded, "James show her the enchanted swing." James asked, "Why?" "Father said to welcome Sofia not to play a prank on her." Hildegard said, "Isn't that how you welcome all the new students." James went up to Sofia and lead her to the enchanted swing. The enchanted swing made her fall in the fountain. Sofia said, "Good one James you got me." "Whoa!" Zandar helped her out of the fountain and reassured, Don't worry the first day is always the hardest he played the same prank on me." Sofia sighed, "Well I better dry off before the next class."

Sofia ran off and helped a baby bird get her nest and her amulet glowed. She thought she heard the mother bird and baby bird say thank you but she shrugged it off.