Chapter 10

The next few weeks Sofia fell into a routine and she made the flying derby team. But Hildegard was trying to make it hard for her. She became friends with a lot of princesses and princes: Vivian, Zooey and all of Amber's friends, princes: Hugo, Derek, Zandar, Desmond etc.

Sofia's class came out early for lunch. Hildegard was in her class. Hildegard was talking to some princesses about Sofia. Sofia decided to give Hildegard a talking to, so she went up to her.

Hildegard asked arrogantly, "What do you want fake princess?" Sofia took a deep breath and started, "Hildegard why do you dislike me so much?" "Is it because Hugo likes me more than you and everyone likes me more than you." "Well I don't know why everyone likes me so much probably because I'm the new princess." "You disliked from the moment you met me before I became a princess and you hurt me in the volleyball game and you hurt my feelings purposely." Hildegard snorted, "Well of course I dislike and hurt you purposely because Hugo likes you more." "You don't belong here." Sofia said, "Well you can't stop me from doing what I love and who I hang out with." "How about you stop wasting your time with me."

Then she walked away to the staircase and she was going through her purse as she walked down the stairs carefully. Hildegard was shocked that Sofia gave her a talking to and decided to push her when she wasn't looking. Hildegard pushed when she was steps away from the ground floor and was looking through her purse. When she was the floor unconscious, she smirked, "That's what happens when you mess with me." Then she went off. The bell went to signal lunch time.

Hugo, Amber and James just finished a policy class and we're on the first floor. Hugo, Amber and James were talking until they saw Sofia on the floor. They quickly walked down the stairs.

Hugo said trying to stay calm, "Amber and James go get Miss Merryweather or one of the fairies if you can find them." "I'll stay here with Sofia." Amber and James quickly ran, to find one of the fairies. In 5 minutes,  James and Amber got Miss Merryweather and she said, "Quickly come to the nurse's office."

Hugo carried her to the nurse's office. Miss Merryweather said, "Put the a warm cloth on her forehead until she wakes up." Hugo nodded and gently put the warm cloth on Sofia's forehead. He kept doing and re-doing the cloth and kept in his hand on hers until she woke up.

In 20 minutes Sofia woke up. Sofia whispered, "H-Hugo what happened?"
Hugo exclaimed, "Sofia!" "Oh thank god you're alright." He quickly jumped up and hugged her. Sofia asked, "What happened?" Hugo mumbled, "I don't know we just found you unconscious on the floor." "What's the last thing you remember?" Sofia said, "Umm, I was giving a talking to Hildegard then I was working down the stairs and after that someone pushed me." Hugo asked, "Do you know who it was?" Sofia shook her head. Soon they went to lunch and everyone was concerned about Sofia.

Sofia finished her lunch and went to her oak tree. She was reading. Hugo found her reading and sat down next to her. Sofia laughed, "I really can't escape from you, can I?" Hugo chuckled lightly, "Look when you were there for for me when I needed you of course it was by coincidence that you came on a day." "But still I'm going to be there when you're hurting or when you need me."

Sofia laughed and put her head on his shoulder and gave him a book. Hugo let his hand go into Sofia's. They were talking a lot. Until Hugo had an idea, Hugo suggested, "How about we have this oak tree.. as our spot?" Sofia said, "Well we can hangout here to get away from the royal life and everyone." Hugo agreed, "Yes but we need to do or put something on the tree branch." Sofia suggested, "Maybe my ribbon."

When she got her ribbon out of free long hair. And she put the ribbon on the nearest tree branch. It was quite high, Sofia was putting it on the tree branch, she tried to tighten and even went on her tipping toes. Hugo thought it was cute she tried to tighten it by herself. Hugo went to on his tipping toes and helped her and let their hands touch. Hugo said softly, "Let me help." Hugo tighten their ribbon, Sofia was blushing but they didn't notice the ribbon glowed with true love.

Hugo saw and said, "Guess the legends are true." Sofia asked, "What legends?" Hugo said, "The legends of true love." Sofia chuckled softly, "What are the legends of true love?" Hugo explained, "Mum said, if an object of a couple that is in love with each other." "The object will glow." Hugo went to the fairies before leaving school after school finished. He asked them to check the security cameras.