Chapter twenty five

~TAEHYUNG POV~

When I spotted someone spotted someone roaming around outside in the back garden it needed to be dealt with.

Taking Hoseok, Jimin and Jungkook with me I knew what needed to be done, signalling them to follow me out the front door so we could run around to the back of the house quietly. Luckily it's dark outside already so we could easily hide but unfortunately for this guy I can see very well in the dark thanks to my Dads ways of training me as a child it's come to my advantage.

Squatting down in a bush in the back garden, eyes roaming for any signs of movement.

"Are we not going to talk about what was just said in the kitchen?" Jimin

"Shush, another time. Not now."

"What are we even doing here?" Hoseok

I glared at him over my shoulder.

"There's someone here that's been watching us. How about you and Jimin be useful and go open up the shed. Jungkook and I are going to get this guy that I'm sure is now hiding in that tree."

I pointed to the tree just a few feet away from the children's climbing frame.

"But if we go to the shed, he'll see us." Hoseok

"Exactly. You two make a run for it. Jungkook and I will grab this guy from the tree and bring him straight into the shed before he makes a noise and the neighbours hear. Now go."

They both nodded and took off running out the bush towards the shed, south of the garden far away from the house. Jungkook and I ran towards the tree, the man dressed in black camouflage now watching Jimin and Hoseok run towards the shed, pointing a gun at them but Jungkook picks up Kwan's monster truck and throws it at the spy, hitting him in the face.

Unfortunately the gun went off and I cursed to myself.

The spy falling to the floor off the branch he sat on and Jungkook kicked the man in the face just to pick him up his arms and drag him towards the shed, still not fully all there due to falling and now being kicked in the face.

Jungkook threw the guy on the middle table in the centre of the shed and I slammed the doors shut and locked it. Jimin rushed to the man, buckling a dog shocker collar around his neck and Hoseok and Jungkook got busy with strapping him down with the leather straps.

The man struggled of course but he was no use. He's stuck now.

Now tied down, the man screamed but only to get shocked by the electrical current that shot through his veins all thanks to the collar on his neck.

"Scream all you want that collar will shock you every time and it's much worse than your normal every day dog shocker collar."

"What do you want?" man

My eyes widen and I just chuckled, rolling up my sleeves just for Jungkook also do the same thing grinning.

"What do I want? I should be asking you that question. You're trespassing on private property so what are you doing here?"

I glanced over to Jimin and Hoseok on the other side of the dark room in this shed, Hoseok giggling and taking off a cover from a table presenting the instruments we can us on this guy to talk. But this guy doesn't talk, he just glares at me.

"You don't want to talk? Because we can make you talk."

"Jimin could you pass me the pilers? I think someone needs to loose some teeth." Jungkook

"Or a tongue." Hoseok

I laughed, placing my hands down on the wood of the table, keeping eye contact with the man.

"But if we take his tongue, he wont be able to tell us why he's here which is a big mistake on his part am I right dear friend?"

The man spat at me and I dropped my smile to wipe my face.

"Oh man you have no idea what you have just done." Jungkook

Ignoring that comment I stood up straight, holding out my hand but never taking my eyes off the man who was brave enough to keep eye contact with me. As expected Hoseok placed a hammer in my hand which I held with a tightened grip.

"Now just by looking at you I know you're not one of Hye's men so tell me while I'm being nice, who sent you here to spy?"

"Fuck you." man

I hummed, tilting my head to the side but to my amusement Jimin slapped the guy across the side of the face and while distracted I slammed the hammer down on the mans right knee, a loud crack coming from his broken bone and his loud shouts that turned into muffled noises after being shocked once again.

Hoseok laughed and I just looked down at myself. Just from hitting him in the knee I had little splatters of blood on me already.

"You made me make a mess of myself. Now that I blame you for."

I pointed the hammer to his face, seeing his scrunching his face up in agony, pulling at his restraints by his arms which he will never get out of.

"Now again, who sent you here if it weren't Hye? It was my father wasn't it? Come on you can tell me."

I bent over him, smiling at him trying to get him to speak but the man only grits his teeth together, glaring at me with so much hatred that I've seen many times before in a mans eyes.

"Are you not going to tell me?"

"Just hit him again hyung. Do it." Jungkook

A little laugh left me, glancing at Jungkook and then back to the man.

"One more time, my dad sent you didn't he?"

"Fuck you, you rapist." man

As soon as that name left his lips, I didn't hesitate to hit him again but to the left knee and then another blow but to his stomach this time, spitting out blood at me, splattering all over my face and more of my clothes. I was about to hit him again with the hammer but Jimin grabbed me and pushed me back, watching the guy jerk from electrocution that's much stronger than one for dogs thanks to Namjoon making some tweaks on it.

Once he stopped jerking, I pushed Jimin to the side, throwing the hammer to the floor and wiping some blood from my face just to grab the guy by his hair and force him to look me dead in the eyes.

"I may have done what I did in the past but I will never let that happen again. I will spend the rest of my life making it up to her and by killing my father would be first step than so be it but I think I'll need to send him a little message first to let him know just how serious I am about this."

Pushing his head back he grunted, eyes closed and coughing.

I signalled Jungkook the chainsaw and he laughed, picking it up from the table and passed it to me so I could turn it on. The mans eyes shot open with fear and began fighting his straps again..

"You know the walls here are soundproof, the collar was just for fun."

A let out a loud manic laugh, one I haven done in years but this man pissed me off beyond believe and I know who he is anyway. Not one of Hye's men but my fathers. This may take a few hours but it will be worth it and once my father of one of his other men find this guy in bits' they'll know I mean business and not to fuck with me.

I'm sick of playing games.