Chapter ten

~JIN POV~

There's something that's been bugging me since I first came to this house. It didn't happen straight away but when I first seen those twins I couldn't help but think of something and I'm surprised I'm the only one.

Yoongi says the twins are two but I think they're older to be honest and the children don't look anything like Yoongi but hold just a little resemblance towards y/n but not a lot. If I'm not mistaken I would say they look like Taehyung when he was little and I've known Taehyung pretty much all his life.

The same thought nibbles away at me but how could that be possible though? Taehyung never mentioned having a sexual relationship with y/n, he always acted like he hated the girl. Unless I was missing something that I didn't see back then but again the way y/n looks at Taehyung is nothing BUT hatred.

I just don't get it but I want to find out what that is and I know Yoongi of all people know all about it. Those three are involved in something that the rest of us don't know about and I have to say I'm offended that I'm in the dark. Me or all people in the dark when I've been there for him through his dark at times in his life and Taehyung has had some dark moments of his life.

Everyone else went to their beds in the guest rooms while I hovered around the living room with Yoongi who just sat there in the couch looking all depressed and sighing to himself every now and then.

"So are you going to tell me what's going on with you, Taehyung and y/n?"

He only looks up at me with his eyes not moving an inch in any other way.

"There's nothing going on other than I went to Taehyung Because I was worried about y/n and the kids being followed that's all." Yoongi

He shrugs his shoulders at me but I'm not convinced there's more to it and I don't even think Taehyungs knows about it since he's too invested in y/n's presence to notice anything else around him. That's his downfall and always has been. I know him too well to know that Taehyung feels something for y/n but won't admit it to anyone.

"Nah, no way there's more. Tell me what it is."

I stood in front of him to stare him down but he looks away from me and bits down on his bottom lip and fiddles with his fingers.

"There's nothing else to say." Yoongi

I groaned in frustration to his stubbornness and slapped him across the top of the head.

"I'm not stupid. There's something you're hiding from the rest of us and definitely something from Taehyung, he may not see it because he's blinded by his emotions to that girl upstairs but I'm not and I can see it. I can see what you're hiding you just need to admit it."

Yoongi looks up at me with his eyes now grown twice in size. There, that look right there I can see it. I'm right aren't I?

"Fine I'll tell you but please done tell Taehyung. Y/n will kill me if she finds out I've told you." Yoongi

I raised a brow in curiosity and sat down in the edge of the coffee table right in front of him waiting.

"Damn. Y/n really has a tight ship around here doesn't she?"

I teased him and he scowls at me totally unamused.

"No it's not that. It's just I don't want to betray her trust more than I already have." Yoongi

I guess that's understandable. I've only come to realise with what he said that the two must of become rather close after all these years together.

"Okay well, the twins......they're not mine. They're Taehyungs." Yoongi

I jumped back up to my feet and throw a fist in the air.