Chapter seventeen

~Y/N POV~

This morning was slightly confusing to me. I mean everything went as normal, the twins dressed, fed and off to day care. Yoongi dropped them off this morning since it was his turn but one thing kept turning in my mind was Taehyung. He hasn't spoken all morning to anyone, not even the twins. In fact he only watched them from a far and everytime they spoke to him he would only nod or hum a response. Luckily they didn't think much of it since one of the others would distract them.

I want to speak to Taehyung about last night when he's more sober but he literally won't give anyone the time of day to speak to them. So I just gave up and ignored him also. Maybe I can speak to him another time?

But I also can't help but think maybe he doesn't remember what he was saying to me last night. I don't know but I want to know. He told me he loves me and yet this morning he's acting as if he didn't even say it. Now he just acts like his cold self, staring blankly at either myself or the kids or even off into space in his own little world.

Thankfully I made it to work but Jimin and Jungkook came this time with me but like all of them have been doing they sit in the far back of the cafe. I already made them drinks and I have Jungkook a cookie since he was begging for one this morning. He says his body is still soaking up the alcohol from last night even if they didn't have that much to drink but they look more tired than anything.

I was cleaning the coffee machine since soyeon spilled some coffee already this morning. But she was now in the back with Duri putting the bucket and mop back. Jinho was busy taking an order over to a man who was busy typing away on his laptop not even sparing a glance at Jinho.

Finishing the last wipe with the coffee machine the bell on top of the door to the coffee machine chimes through the room and I looked up but sucked in a breath in surprise to see who walked in through the door.

Taehyung.

He was fiddling with one button on his suit that he was wearing. Not even sparing a glance at me he walked passed me and over to Jimin and Jungkook who looked just as surprised as I was to see him suddenly walk in here.

I stood frozen watched Taehyung sit down and start to speak to the two men sitting there staring at him. I seen him move his lips as if he was speaking but I couldn't hear what he was saying from all the way over here.

Jinho came walking over to me and places his serving tray next to me and followed my line of sight to Taehyung and then he chuckled and looked back at me.

"Are you going to sit there and drool over him or are you going to throw away these tissues you left here." Jinho

He picked up a coffee soaked tissue, scrunching his nose up and dropping it into the bin between us. I laughed lightly and pulled my sights away form Taehyung and got back to cleaning up and took the last three tissues and dropped them in the bin.