Chapter twenty six

~Y/N POV~

After cleaning up the kitchen Jin went to watch some tv while I headed upstairs. Yoongi and Namjoon were still getting the kids dressed and ready for bed so I took the opportunity to change the bed sheets quickly in the guest room where most the men in this house have been sleeping. Well only half of them. I meant to do this early but I only just remembered.

Entering the room though I did hear the shower on in the bathroom joint to that room. At first I was hesitant because I didn't know who it was or if I should be doing this if they're showering but then I thought what the hell, I do it now and quick.

But while stripping the bed sheets first I thought to myself who it could be in the shower. It could only be either Jungkook, Jimin, Hoseok or even Taehyung. Either way I didn't see or hear any of them come in to the house after doing whatever it was they were up to but I guess it was gangster stuff or whatever and will leave it be for now.

Now that the beds stripped I threw on the freshly washed sheet and then changed the covers on the pillows and the thick covering for the bed. Throwing that all back on I couldn't help the smirk to myself to see my masterpiece in the space of a few short minutes to get this done.

Standing by the end of the bed, hands on my hips I nodded to myself followed by a hum. But then I heard the shower turn off behind me in the bathroom and I cursed out loud and rushed over to the now dirty bed covers and pillow cases that I just took off and picked them all up as fast as I could forming them all into a ball to hold more easily and then rush to the door.

If only I was a few seconds quicker.

"Y/n?"

I froze mid step hearing his soft yet curious deep voice calling my name.

"Crap."

I mumbled to myself, forcing a smile to my face and turned around to face Taehyung now standing by the bathroom door. Shirtless.

Again.

Oh fuck.

Trying to ignore that as he states back at me with his dark eyes I focused my sights to the floor.

"What are you doing?" Taehyung

"Changing the bed sheets. What does it look like I'm doing?"

I pointed out, lifting the sheets a little higher for him to see more clearly. But he only chuckled, using the towel to ruffle through his damp hair.

"But this late at night?" Taehyung

"Why not? I didn't do it earlier so I thought I could do it now."

Thankfully Taehyung had sweatpants on but it seemed that was the only source of clothing that he had in at the moment.

"Hmm, okay then." Taehyung

He mumbled, throwing the towel onto the bed making me internally cringe because I just made the bed and that somehow bothered me.

"Where's Jimin, Hoseok and Jungkook?"

I asked him, glaring at the towel on the bed.

"Burying a body." Taehyung

I chocked on air. That was very bold of him to say casually.

"A body? Not one of my neighbours was it?"

Taehyung laughed but shook his head coming to stand at the bottom of the bed.

"No but that neighbour of yours Mr Chu. If he keeps using his binoculars to try to be a peeping Tom through your bedroom window again when you change there will be another body buried behind your fence." Taehyung