Chapter twenty-seven

~Y/N POV~

Like Taehyung said last night I packed a few things for myself. Yoongi did the same thing already and had a bag ready to go and was in the car the very next morning. It seemed that everyone was packing up their things and putting them into two separate vans that Jungkook and Hoseok came back with in the early hours of this morning. Judging by their dark circles under their eyes they didn't get any sleep last night.

It was total chaos this morning.

Yoongi and Taehyung were packing up the twins things, well the things they will need. I was in the kitchen feeding the children their breakfast with the help of Jin helping me clean up after them and everyone else.

I mean the loud steps of six grown men running up and down my stairs were loud and both Yoojin and Kwan were asking questions. I didn't know what to tell them apart from lie.

"We're going on a little trip."

Both the children glanced at one another with excited eyes and Kwan began to clap his hands together as he laughed.

"Yay!!!" Kwan

"Where we going mama?" Yoojin

I looked at Jin to help me out and he just nodded at me, bending down to Kwan and Yoojins level to speak to them.

"We're going to a holiday house. You'll like it there." Jin

Brushing back some of Yoojins hair from her a face that was covered in Jam. Picking up a napkin from the counter I walked over to Jin and handed him the napkin in which he took from me and wiped her face. I just took the now dirty napkin from him and threw it into the trash can beside the kitchen Island.

"It's time to get the kids shoes on. We really have to go." Taehyung

He literally popped up out of nowhere, leaning half into the kitchen but quickly took off again before I could even so much as say hello. I sighed a little and Kwan and Yoojin ran towards the living room with Jin following close behind. I grabbed their shoes from the front door but almost bumped into Taehyung on the way, turning around after I stood back up straight my face to his chest.

"Sorry."

We both spoke at the same time just to stand there awkwardly. Shrugging it off but yet smiling I tried to take a right step around him but it seemed he took the very same step unconsciously. Then again the left and then the right. It seemed like the both of us were going nowhere. I laughed awkwardly as well as he did and he grabbed my shoulders just to turn me around so he could finally walk into the house since I was blocking him.

I blushed hard and hung my head low so I could no one could see.

With the kids shoes in hand I walked into the living room just to hand Jin Kwans shoes and I bent down to get Yoojin her shoes on and tied the laces on her feet and just picked her up in to my arms not sure of what we're doing next.

"Is it the car then?"

Jin stood up with Kwan in his arms and shrugged and me just to look around in hopes to find someone.

"Yeah get in the car!" Hoseok

He ran outside with a big duffle bag hanging off his shoulder after running down the stairs. Jin and I looked at one another and just followed him out the front door to the front garden and towards the first van closest to the house.

Hoseok opened up the car and threw the bag into the bag and slammed it back shut again just to run around to the front seat and sit inside behind the wheel. I guess Hoseok is driving this van then.