Help

They took turns explaining the story and current situation, deciding that it really wasn't best to have Clark attempt to say so much so soon - though Clark vehemently protested that he was fine and would likely talk more anyways because that's simply who he is.

Selene had taken Aurelia from the room rather swiftly, off in search of a cat to play with, and Big T and Big Law frequently found themselves wishing they could do the same throughout the retelling. It was, for lack of a better phrase, really fucked up.

Every time the four thought they'd reached the worst of it, some cruel being only twisted it further. As though they got some sick sense of entertainment from the men and women's suffering.

"So... which part did you hire us for?" Techno asked, an air of shocked disgust behind his tone, once it was certain that the story was over.

"We just want Damien to leave us all alone." Clark admitted with a sigh.

It was possibly the quietest, most resigned the others had ever heard him. Maybe it was because he'd talked a little too much, voice hoarse, or maybe it was because those thin, scratchy hospital beds were no good for sleeping in. Most likely, it was because he was just so very tired of the pain he'd come to at the hands of the man he'd once called dad.

"We'll handle that." Big T - Tommy, Big T was really getting old - assured strongly. Big Law nodded along, patting Clark's shoulder reassuringly.

"Consider him gone."

////:\\\\

@JeThrowMeAway
Ophelia stop sending me this one fucking image challenge: failed

————————————————retweets      likes    |    |@OhOpheliatell him that you love him he's had a really rough and stressful week so he could use plenty of love and appreciation right now    |    |@luciddreamertell him that you love him he's had a real...

————————————————
retweets      likes
    |
    |
@OhOphelia
tell him that you love him he's had a really rough and stressful week so he could use plenty of love and appreciation right now
    |
    |
@luciddreamer
tell him that you love him he's had a really rough and stressful week so he could use plenty of love and appreciation right now
    |
    |
@KeresHexxOff
tell him that you love him he's had a really rough and stressful week so he could use plenty of love and appreciation right now
         |
         |
     @JeThrowMeAway
     Please not you too, I had faith in you.
     ————————————————
     retweets      likes

////:\\\\

"Clark?"

The boy in question hummed from his spot splayed on the bedroom floor, despite a perfectly comfy and vacant bed being right at his side. "Hey Buddy." Ophelia greeted softly, peeking into the room carefully. "Can I come in?"