Chapter 1: Six Months In

"I want to see it all at the end with my convictions
For now I'll contemplate what it is to grow in vision
I want to feel alive, I want to feel alive"

"I want to see it all at the end with my convictionsFor now I'll contemplate what it is to grow in visionI want to feel alive, I want to feel alive"

"Clara dear!" Minho's voice made its way to her ears as she stood in front of a table, organizing some supplies in the Medjacks.

She turned her head and saw Minho walk in, she gave him a small smile.

"I scraped my arm pretty bad." Minho lifted up his arm where it was covered in a decent amount of blood.

Clara rolled her eyes and snapped her fingers, pointing to a bed, telling him to sit down before she grabbed a liquid substance and some gauze.

Minho sat down and she walked over to him, putting some liquid on a piece of cloth as she looked at him.

"What did you do this time?" Was the first thing she said.

"I was racing George and Nick back then tripped over some ivy and-OW!" Minho screeched once she pressed the cloth to his wound.

A small smile played on her lips before she started to wrap his arm up. She didn't talk much. She kept things short with everyone. They all knew that. From her first day of arriving she barley said anything, didn't talk unless she felt it was necessary. No one doesn't really know why. Not even her. Maybe it's too soon to tell.

"Well, I'll get out of your hair. See you at dinner." Minho nodded before standing back up and making his way out.

"Bye." She gave him a small wave and turned back to what she was doing earlier. She liked it. It was nice and quiet, no one really bothered her much. Especially since there were only thirteen people in the glade, including her.

Another hour seemed to pass really quickly in her eyes, and she made her way to the dinner hall where not many other gladers showed up yet.

"Hey Clara." Fry greeted her as he handed her a bowl and a biscuit. "Tomato soup today. Hope you enjoy."

"I'm sure I will. You always make the best." She gave him a kind smile and he smiled proudly at her words.

Clara placed the biscuit in her mouth and gently carried the bowl to her usual spot at one of the tables, sitting down. She took the biscuit out of her mouth and gently ripped it apart, before placing a piece in her mouth.

"I'm telling you someone needs to deal with that shuckface."  Nick (aka greenie from day one) told Newt.

"He can't be that bad."  Newt looked at him as the two made their way to where Clara was sitting.

"Oh, yeah.  He called me every word in the book."  Nick gave him a look as he sat next to Clara, Newt across from him.

"Who are you talking about?"  Clara questioned as she held the biscuit in her hand.