Hooked on Sonics and Brodys

Third Person's POV

We start in the Great Forest with a new robot curting down trees with a buzzsaws "Now the Shredder will  absorb the life force energy from the living tissue. Dr. Robotnik will use that energy to power his Sonic and Brody radar" Snively said and the sensor picks up something "The sensors are picking up a life force! It's those miserable hedgehog and wolf" Snively said as Sonic and Brody run to the shredder "Hold it right there, bird legs!" Sonic said "Take the intruder" a swatbot said "Wait! They are a life force. The shredder will destroy them. It should prove amusing" Snively said and the shredder extends a mechanical tentacle with an eye "Look out behind you!" Brody said the shredder does so "Just kidding" Brody said, on a tree, Antoine, Sally and Bunnie  watched the duo "What are Sonic and Brody doing?" Sally asks "Ha! Acting like complete fuels as usual" Antoine said as the shredder swings a buzzsaw and the duo dodges and the shredder cuts the tree behind them "Ohh. He wants to play some hardball Brody" Sonic said "Then he should check out this move!" Brody said as the two run being chased by the tentacle behind them and the buzzsaw trying to cut them "Sonic, Brody, no!" Sally said "That's it, sugarhog and sugarwolf!" Bunnie said "Sonic! Brody!" Tails said and the duo dodge the buzzsaw making it cut the tentacle and everyone cheers for victory except Antoine that was covering his eyes "What is 'appened? What is 'appened?" Antoine asks "Oh my! It's out of control!" Snively said as the control isn't responding "Coomence laser fire" a swatbot said to the hover unit "Yo, goombots! Over here!" Brody said and the hover unit shoits but they dodge making them destroy one of the shredder's legs "Cease fire! Cease fire! Retreat! Retreat!" The commanding swatbot said as Sonic and Brody get the shredder to chase them as they guide it to the hovering unit and the shredder destroys it by accident and Sonic and Brody spin in circkes on each of the shredder's legs making it's tentacle follow their pattern "Look out, the hedgehog and wolf are back!" Sonic said "Yo bird legs! Your shoelace is untied!" Brody said as the tentacle tryes to stretch but makes the legs get closer to each other making the shredder fall to the ground destroying it "All right! Are we cool or what?" Sonic asks "Juice time!" Sonic and Brody said running away.

*Later at night in Knothole*

Everyone cheers for the victory in the campout as Sonic and Brody are standing on a tree stump "Oh, yes, that's the way to do it!" Bunnie said "Yeah, all right Sonic and Brody!" Tails said "You two are regular heroes, sugarhog and sugarwolf!" Bunnie said  "Yeah, my favorite part was when that  bird-legged machine tripped and *whistles* BLAM! Ancient history!" Rotor said and everyone cheers for victory again "You're too kind, too kind" Sonic and Brody said "Weren't ya scared, Sonic and Brody?" Tails asks "Heck no little bro!" Sonic and Brody said "We just juice 'em and reduce 'em" Sonic said "Ugh, I think I will be chunking" Antoine said "Sonic and Brody. You two were great" Sally said "Oh, brothers!" Antoine said "We were weren't we? No one can stop the speed couple right handsome?" Sonic asks kissing Brody on the cheek leaving him dazed and he falls backwards "Brody?" Sonic asks and Brody gets up "Just kidding Sonic. Kiss wasn't that great" Brody said with a grin "Oh, really now?" Sonic asks puffing his cheeks "Really" Brody said "I suppose you can do better big guy?" Sonic asks "Is grass green? Is water wet?" Brody asks wrapping his arm around Sonic's waist and kisses him on the lips and Sonic wraps his arms around Brody's neck kissing back "Yuck" Tails said and the two kept kissing "Eww, gross" Tails said covering his eyes and Brody pulls back neither of them letting go of the other "Well?" Brody asks "Not bad" Sonic said smirking "Not bad? Not bad?!" Brody asks dumbfounded "Yes. As in, you can do better baby" Sonic said "Better?! Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, my poor babe. That was a serious kiss. Right big guy?" Brody asks "Nuh-uh, yuck. Blech" Tails said sticking his tongue out "There you have it" Sonic said "Oh no, nonononono mister Hedgehog the. You are not getting out of this" Brody said grabbing Sonic's legs and wraps them around his waist "Eep! He-hey Brody I'm just teasing you know?" Sonic said smiling nervously still having his arms around his neck and Brody starts walking away "I know, alright. You tease the wolf you get the stick" Brody said "The soft way?" Sonic asks blushing "Nuh-uh, this wolf doesn't know what soft is, babe. We talking loooooong night" Brody said 'I'm screwed hehehe-me and my big mouth' Sonic thought his muzzle all red.