Fed Up With Antoine/Ghost Busted

Third Person's POV

We start in Robotropolis at night as Antoine is sneaking around and panicking. A stray piece of paper flies into his face, and he fumbles around until he finally gets it off and continues on his journey. He finds a statue gargoyle head, and tries to pull it out, but he cannot get it to budge. He picks up a rock, and raises it over his head "Come on, you stupid gargoling head!" Antoine said as he begins hammering the rock on the statue, until it breaks in two. He picks up one half of the rock and tosses it behind him "Stupid rock!" Antoine said when he hears a clunk "Intruder! Freeze!" a swatbot said as it readies its laser "I am frozen! I am frozen!" Antoine said "Walk ahead, prisoner!" The swatbot said "Wha...? Oh-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no... no! You must be making the large mistake, monsieur! I am doctor Robotni- I, uh- I mean, doctor Robotnik is my closest friend, yeeeees! We are like... uuuh... two peas in a pod, heh heh..." Antoine said "Come on, Ant!" Sonic and Brody said as the duo speeds in and rescues Antoine "Hedgehog and Wolf alert!" The swatbot said as he begins firing his laser, as Antoine screams. The three race to another part of the city "What's with you, Ant!? You nearly blew our blind drop location!" Sonic said "What "Blew"? I 'ave blown nothing" Antoine said and Brody rolls his eyes "Ooohhhh... Where's Uncle Chuck and my dad's message?" Brody asks "Thee uh me- thee uh message? Uhhm, wh-well I, um..." Antoine said "Aauuugh! You blew that, too!? Ah man!" Brody said "I didn't not blew you're stupid message, and I am not needing your stupid 'elp. I am having everything under control. Hmm" Antoine said as Sonic and Brody get up to his face "Oh yeah? Well if you're so cool, then it should be no prob getting back to Knothole alone!" Sonic and Brody said as the duo speeds off as Antoine lets out a gasp "Sonic, Brody-wait! It's just my little joke, Sonic and Brody! I am not having everything under control-" Antoine said and suddenly, Sonic and Brody's hands reaches out and taps Antoine on the shoulders, sending him into the air, and Brody catches him as he screams, but Antoine couldn't be happier " 'ello! Bonsoir!" Antoine said and starts kissing Brody on the cheeks "Yo, Ant! Chill out!" Brody said "My favorite wolf!" Antoine said and Sonic grumbles glaring at Antoine.

*Later at Knothole*

Tails is beating up a Robotnik dummy "Hee-ya!" Tails said and he sends the dummy flying, and Bunnie, who's watching the whole thing, is applauding "Alright Tails! Just keep that left arm out there a little more" Bunnie said "Ok, Aunt Bunnie!" Tails said "Pardonnez moi, mademoiselle" Antoine said "Hi Antoine!" Bunnie said and Antoine trips, as she catches him "Aheheh... may you have a word with me?" Antoine asks  as Bunnie sets him down "Sure thing, sugar!" Bunnie said "Good. I am wonder if you can teach moi about, how do you say, uh... marshmallowarts?" Antoine asks " ...You want to learn "Martial arts"?" Bunnie asks "Wee! Yes, of course! I am thinking, one lesson is all I am needing!" Antoine said and tries leaning on a nearby tree, misses, and falls "Right, sugar. One lesson should defiantly do it" Bunnie said "Hee-yas!" Antoine said "Now concentrate, Antoine! One more time" Bunnie said irritated. Antoine is right beside the Robotnik dummy, exhausted "I am doing good, no?" Antoine asks "You're doing good, no!" Bunnie said and Antoine tries again, lets out an insane battle cry, and sends the Robotnik dummy soaring through the air, over Bunnie's head, and into Sonic and Brody's hut "Aahhh!" Sonic and Brody said from their hut "Antoine, I've had it!" Bunnie said as Sonic and Brody kick their door open, holding the dummy "Yo! Where's the dummy who belongs to this!?" Sonic and Brody asks and Antoine waves his hand "Yoo-hoo! Here I am! I am a natural king-fu artist!" Antoine said "Well king, go fu someplace else, or We are gonna crown ya!" Brody said as Sonic hurls the dummy at Antoine, causing it to burst, covering Antoine in sand "King-fu... Hmph!" Sonic said as he and Brody go back in and Brody slams the door "Ha! Those silly hoghedge and wolf fuel is just jealous of my incroyable skill!" Antoine said flinging the sand off  "Antoine, honey. Do us all a favor and take up cooking" Bunnie said "Cook this, you jealous fuels! I am showing all of Knothole that Antoine Depardieu is a legend in his own mind! Wha-hoo!" Antoine said and does a jump kick, only to collide with a tree branch, launching him in Sonic and Brody's hut "Ant! You're really starting to tick us off!" Sonic and Brody said as they kick Antoine outside their front door "Sonic! Brody!" Antoine said.