Sonic and Brody Conversion

Third Person's POV

We start at Robotnik's control room "Sir, your virtual reality Shriek-bot is ready for flight-testing" Snively said "You oversized toad" he mumbled "Excuse me, what was that Snively?" Robotnik asks "Oh, I said, I'll key in your code sir" Snively said "Hmm, very good. I must say I'm excited by the prospects of this Snively, very excited indeed" Robotnik said "Oh, and I'm very excited for you, your immense density" Snively said "Smarmy fool" he mumbled and blows a raspberry.

*Meanwhile at the Hangar Bay*

Sonic, Brody and Sally are hidden inside "Woah, that tub looks so swift. What are those pipes behind the wings?" Sonic asks "Blast thrusters" Brody said "That plane may actually be faster than you two" Sally said "Faster than us? In Robuttnik's dreams" Sonic said "Check this..." Brody said but got interrupted "Brody, Sonic, not now. We need to get back to knothole" Sally said "Yeah you're .... Sal, Brody look, It's Uncle Chuck and Mr. Markus!" Sonic said as they see Uncle Chuck and Markus.

*Back at Robotnik's Control Room*

"Sir, monitor one!" Snively said as Robotnik sees Sonic and Brody tip toeing "Well suprise suprise. Activate laser cannon!" Robotnik said.

*Back at the Hangar Bay*

Sonic and Brody sneak around the shriek-bot trying to get to Markus and Uncle Chuck. Robotnik appears projected in Shriek-Bot's window "That's it hedgehog and wolf, a little closer.... perfect" Robotnik said "Sonic, Brody" Sally whispers and Robotnik presses a button "Sweet dreams, Rodent and Furball" Robotnik said "Sonic! Brody! Above you!" Sally said "Huh?" Sonic and Brody asked as they look up at the cannon on the shriek bot and Robotnik laughs and fires the laser and the duo run to Sally "Hunch time, Sally!" Brody said and carries Sally as the duo run off getting chased down city street by the shriek bot "Man that sucker cranks serious" Sonic said and Sally gives Sonic and Brody their power rings from their backpacks "Way to juice us Sally, Hang on!" Brody said "Whhhoooaa!" Sally said as Sonic and Brody speed off with the help of the power rings. Sonic and Brody's wake throws the shriek bot out of control forcing it to retreat "Sniiiiveeeelllyyyy, wooooaaaahhhh" Robotnik said disoriented.

*Later at Robotnik's Control Room*

The shriek bot is seen docking back in its hangar on the monitors as Robotnik emerges from the VR chamber he used to remote pilot it "You... lied to me Snively" Robotnik said "Lied, Sir?" Snively asks worried "You said that the shriek bot could outrun the HEDGEHOG and the WOLF!" Robotnik said "It can sir, we just need to install more thrust boosters" Snively said "Snively, what color is my heart?" Robotnik asks and opens his mouth for Snively to peer in "I-I don't ser a heart sir" Snively saod "Exactly" Robotnik said.

*Later at Knothole Village-day*

Tails flies along happily on his way to Rotor's hut. He is stopped from entering in by Dulcy "You can't go in Tails. Sonic and Brody's orders" Dulcy said "Aww, come on, Dulcy, how come?" Tails asks "Cuz, they're doin' some experiments and they don't wanna be disturbed" Dulcy said.

*Inside Rotor's hut*

Bunnie is inside a glass capsule "Ready Bunnie?" Sally asks "Ready" Bunnie said "Nicole, activate de-roboticizing sequence" Sally said "Activating Sally, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, activate" Nicole said and the de-roboticizer activates, as Bunnie's robotic limbs are removed, exposing her natural arms and legs "Sequence complete Sally" Nicole said "Bunnie are you ok?" Sally asks "Huh?" Bunnie asks looking at herself "How do you feel?" Sally asks "Well I.... oh my stars, look at this. Alright, the bunnie bod is back!" Bunnie said.

*Later at the Lake of Rings*

Tails, Sonic and Brody are waiting for two power Rings to emerge and when it happens Tails grabs both "Got it Sonic and Brody, past cool huh?" Tails asks "Way past!" Sonic and Brody nodded "Ok big guy, slide in the ol' pack and Sonic and I are outta here" Brody said as Sally arrives "Sonic, Brody wait, we have to tank" Sally said "Save it Sally. We are gping after Uncle Chuck and Brody's dad" Sonic said "If the de-roboticozer worked on Bunnie, it'll work on them, end of story" Brody said "But we still don't know if the effects will last. Can't you two wait 24 hours?" Sally asks "Hey, if ut doesn't work, you'll fix it" Sonic said "Fine. And what do we do woth Uncle Chuck and Markus while I'm fixing it?" Sally asks "Why do you ask so many questions?" Brody asks "Why don't you two use your brains?" Sally asks "It gives us a headache, later" Sonic said as he and Brody speed off "Hey! Grr!" Sally said.