The Odd Couple/Ro-Becca

Third Person's POV

We start in Knothole Village in the day. The snow is blowing everywhere, as Dulcy comes through the fog, sporting snow gear to fight the weather while losing her breath "Where is that stupid meadow?" Dulcy asks as Brody, Sonic and Antoine have made a landing ground for Dulcy with lights "See her yet, Ant?" Brody asks as Antoine is looking into the sky with a pair of binoculars "No... All I am seeing is too much snowing" Antoine said but has no idea the binoculars are covered in snow while Sonic and Brody notice "Gee, I wonder why..." Sonic said "Oh my my! The snow is getting so much worser. What is this?" Antoine asks and gasps as Brody grabs the binoculars "Check it out, Ant" Brody said as he brushes off the snow "Ah! Oui oui! Heheheh! I am finding the fried egg up on my face! Hahaha!" Antoine said "You mean egg on your face, Ant" Sonic said and Antoine gasps "I do? Where?" Antoine asks and Brody uses the binoculars and sees Dulcy in the sky "There she is! Hold these, Ant!" Brody said as he and Sonic speed back to their spot and picks up the guide lights "Talk to us, Ant!" Sonic said "Eh-t-t-talking to you? Eh, what should I say?" Antoine asks "How about telling us where Dulcy is so We can guide her in?!" Brody asks "Ok... Here she is coming. She is too crooked" Antoine said "Level off, Dulcy! Level off!" Sonic said "Move-ed to the left... no no no! More to the right! Now ghost- I mean left! Left! Right- No, other left! Right!?" Antoine asks "Oh brother, can you believe this guy?" Sonic and Brody asks losing it under their breath "Make up your mind, Sonic and Brody! Coming in for a landing!" Dulcy said and hits the ground, but the icy snow sends her flying at Sonic, Brody and Antoine. They scream as they leap out of the way "Oh man! We got trouble! She's heading for the huts!" Brody said as he and Sonic speed off and slide over to a nearby tree with a warning bell and starts it up. Tails, Sally and Bunnie look out their door and window to see what the fuss is about "Oh no!" Sally said "Oh my stars, will you look at that!" Bunnie said "Dulcy!" Sally said and Tails, Sally, and Bunnie run out just in time, as Dulcy slides into the huts, demolishing them "I'm home, ma... oh, boy..." Dulcy said as Sonic and Brody run up to Dulcy "You okay, Dulce?" Brody asks "Just a little headache, ma..." Dulcy said "Now where are we gonna sleep?" Tails asks "Now that is a good question, Tails" Sally said "Yeah, mondo problemo" Sonic said.

*Later at Antoine's hut*

Antoine is heard singing from the outside "Alouette, cleana Alouette. Alouette, cleana boot today. Je te cleana-rai la boot. Je te cleana-rai la boot. Et la boot, not my stoot. But them too, sacrebleu! Alouette, cleana Alouette" Antoine sings and kisses his boot "Goodnight, my shiny clean little friends!" He said and shuts a closet full of the same uniforms "Sleep to tight. Don't let the bed bugs bite. Heheheh! Home clean home..." He said and gasps "Sacrebleu-cheese!" He said and picks up a torn cloth "What is this filthy things right here? Argh! I'll be taking care of you, Mr. Dirt-buzz! You can count on that, tomorrow!" He said and throws the cloth out in a trash bin ""Hah" to you and au revoir! Hah!" He said and sits back in his comfy chair and props his feet up "Nothing like pieces of quiet..." He said and Antoine pulls out a magazine, but before he can read it, Sonic and Brody knock at his door "Antoine!" Sonic and Brody said as Antoine begins wigging out "Antoine! Yo Ant! Open up, man!" Sonic and Brody said as Antoine, regrettably, goes to the door, just as it flings up and smashes him in to the wall. Sonic and Brody come in wearing their snow gear and a suitcase, missing Antoine completely "It's us!" Sonic said "You home or what? Ant...?" Brody asks "What do you two want...?" Antoine asks as he fidgets his nose "Heheh-hey Ant, what's with the ol' nose?" Sonic asks "My nose is not old..." Antoine said and gasps "Oh no! What have you both did?" Antoine asks "What?" Sonic and Brody ask "What? What? You two have brought filthiness into my house!" Antoine said and runs to his closet and pulls out a cloth "I am not having everything under control..." Antoine said and gets on all fours while muttering something about staining his carpet as he scrubs his wooden floor "Hope you don't mind, Ant but, uh, We gotta chill here. Until our hut's rebuilt" Sonic said cheerfully " –the messiest home an- Chills... Here?" Antoine asks "Yeah! Nobody else has any room" Brody said "Vous... Staying here... In my homes...?" Antoine asks "Yeah, that's it Ant! We can't start rebuilding until the mondo storm is over. So it looks like we're gonna be roomies!" Sonic said and Antoine gasps "Roomies?" Antoine asks "Yep! So, where do We put our socks, Ant?" Brody asks "Socks?" Antoine asks "Our socks!" Sonic said and Antoine freaks out some more, as Sonic and Brody walk to the window "Man, this is a serious storm! We could be here for weeks!" Sonic said and Antoine faints "Yo, Ant, was it something We said?" Brody asks.