The Void

Third Person's POV

We start in the Great Unknown at night "Man! Something about this sure looks...whoa!" Brody said as a portal opens trying to pull Sonic and Brody into the void so they pull out their power rings "Outta here!" Sonic and Brody said as they get away and the portal closes "Nice try Ro-butt-nik, but you lose!" Sonic said and Brody sees something on the ground "Whoa. Seriously weird" Brody saidpicking up the object and Sonic walks to him "Maybe Sally can figure it out. Pedal to the metal time!" Sonic said as he and Brody run off.

*Inside the void*

"Such superb speeds.." Naugus said seeing them in his crystal and then the image in his crystal changes to Sally "...and such a fine mind. Interesting" Naugus said.

*Later at Knothole*

"Nicole, do we have another perspective?" Sally asks "Negative, Sally" Nicole said "Additional data?" Sally asks "Negative, Sally" Nicole said "Hey, guys!" Sonic and Brody said arriving "Heya, sugar-hog and sugar-wolf!" Bunnie said "Hi, Sonic! Hi, Brody!" Sally said "Sally, remember that portal Ari got sucked into?" Brody asks "You mean the Void?" Sally asks "Yeah, the Void. Brody and I were kickin' across the Great Unknown and this mondo crack opens up in the ground; tries to suck us in and Brody found this" Sonic said and Brody shows her the object "Oh my gosh. Sonic and Brody, your timing is amazing. This ring is from the Mandaras" Sally said "Say what?" Sonic asks "The Mandaras. A legendary race of giants I've been researching. This is the first proof that they actually exist" Sally said "Thank you, boys!" She said "No problem" Brody said "I don't know what you're talking about but your welcome" Sonic said when Dove lands on the window, delivering a message to the Freedom Fighters and Bunnie walks to him "Hmm... mail from Markus and Uncle Chuck" Bunnie said "Well what's it say?" Sonic asks " "Robotnik planning something big. Send Sonic and Brody"" Bunnie reads "Out of here!" Sonic and Brody said speeding away and Sally grabs Nicole while looking at the object's inscriptions "Nicole, translation please" Sally said "Characters incongruous to historical era, Sally. High probability of artifact falsification. Ambient energies detected. Caution recommended" Nicole said "What the heck did she say?" Bunnie asks "It could be a fake. Well, a display can't hurt anything. Activate please, Nicole" Sally said and Nicole puts up a holographic display "Hmm. That's the symbol for 'estolia', then 'nalia' and 'bronsha'" Sally said and the "ring" glows red "Oh my stars!" Bunnie said and the girls scream as they are bathed in red light. They are paralyzed as they float out of Knothole Village.

*Meanwhile in Robotropolis-Uncle Chuck's hideout*

Sonic, Brody, Markus and Uncle Chuck are listening on a recording "Snively, study the Doomsday Project information I sent you. I expect your analysis at the next command meeting" Robotnik said "All his commanders are in on it, boys. That worries us!" Uncle Chuck said "Doomsday Project? Sounds mondo ugly!" Sonic said  "When's Robotnik's next meeting, dad?" Brody asks "It's not set yet We'll try to find out but We have to get back to our jobs before We are missed" Markus said as Uncle Chuck uses the periscope "It's clear. Be careful, boys" Uncle Chuck said "You two too" Sonic said "Out of here!" Sonic and Brody said and they run away.

*Meanwhile at the Computer Terminal*

"Well, well... so Naugus finally did it. Oh, this should be very interesting" Snively said looking at a monitor and laughs "Huh? Sir!" He said "What is it, Snively?" Robotnik asks "Satellite photos show Void activity in the Great Unknown, Sir" Snively said "The Void? Impossible!" Robotnik said "Right there, Sir" Snively said showing the monitor "It can't be! Naugus" Robotnik said.

*Flashback*

"Recall me from the Void in one hour, Robotnik. And should you have any thoughts of betrayal..." Naugus said as he magically gives Dr. Robotnik the head of a crow, as Snively laughs "Very, very good, Naugus" Snively said "Trust me, Naugus; I carry no such thoughts" Robotnik said "I should hope not" Naugus said and changes Dr. Robotnik back to normal "Have I made my point... Doctor?" Naugus asks "A safe journey, Naugus. Activating Void" Robotnik said and the door opens and Naugus is sucked into the Void "Snively, disable all retrieval programs" Robotnik said "But-but Sir, didn't you just...?" Snively asks "Now!" Robotnik said "Yes, Sir" Snively said "Rule number one, Naugus, never trust anyone. Heh. Especially me" Robotnik said.