The Park

You wake up to a dinging noise. You pick up your phone and see it's a text from your boyfriend, Aaron. He tells you to meet him at the park at 1:00. You roll out of bed and put your favorite shirt on, a light blue hoodie with a little butterfly in the middle. Once your ready, you grab an apple and head out the door. Once you get to the park, you see Aaron waiting there with a huge smile on his face. You see that he decorated the path way with rose petals.

"You did this all for me?"

Aaron looked at you lovingly, he grabbed your waist and kissed you passionately.

"Of course, it's our one year anniversary!"

Aaron was the sweetest, best boyfriend you could ever ask for. You held hands as you took a walk down the path. You and Aaron sat down on a big rock and watched the sunset. You leaned your head on Aaron's shoulder. Before you knew it, the sun had went down and the stars were shining in the night sky like crystals. You see a shooting star fly by, it was amazing.

Aaron drove you home, he didn't want you waking all alone late at night.

"Thank you so much for today, I had a lot of fun"

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, I spent all weekend planning it"

"What did I do to deserve you?"

Aaron kisses you on the forehead, and you hug him. You walk back into your house and you lay in your bed. You were truly the luckiest girl in the world.