Les Mis

A/N
I don't own Les misérables

It's was the third month on the set of Les Misérables, you weren't in the movie but you worked behind the scenes. You enjoyed going to work every day, you were friendly with everyone you worked with. You arrived to the set dressed in a hoodie and messy bun, it was way to early to put effort into your outfit. You handed out the coffee you brought for everyone. After everyone had their coffee you walked over to Samantha Barks and Aaron Tveit, over the three months you became really close with the two.

Samantha: "How's everyone's morning?"

Y/n: "it's going okay aside from the fact I almost overslept."

Aaron: "Yeah, Set five alarms and you should be good."

You giggled at Aaron's joke, blushing. You had a big crush on him, but he was always filming so you could only talk to him in the morning. Samantha knew you liked him, almost everyone did, it was extremely obvious. No matter how obvious you made it, Aaron never seemed to notice.

Aaron's POV:
We started filming around 8:30, I was tired because I didn't get any sleep last night, I had too much on my mind. I see Y/n walking out of the back room with Samantha, she was smiling and laughing. Y/n had the cutest giggle on the planet, and her cheeks get a pink tint when she smiles. My friends on set all start laughing because they know How much I like Y/n.

Samantha's POV:
I look over at Aaron to see he's looking at Y/n. I see all the "barricade boys" laughing. I elbow Y/n and she gives me the what-was-that-for? Type of look. I look over at the boys and she does the same, I see her start to smile and Aaron looks away, embarrassed.

Y/n's POV:
I see Aaron looking at me, I start blushing a lot. before we knew it, filming was over and it was time to leave the set. I went to walk out the door when I felt a hand grab my wrist. I spin around to see Aaron smiling lightly. I blush, we were staring into each other's eyes, we got closer to each other. He kissed me lightly then pulled away, we both look at each other smiling . We said goodbye then walked out the doors.

Samantha: "what took you so long?"

You didn't answer, the intense blush on your cheeks said it all.

A/n
Hello!
I hope you are all doing well
I'm running out of  ideas for the one shots so if you have any ideas feel free to tell me!
Sorry about any spelling/grammatical errors🙈