Rafael!

I came back into the room from going to the bathroom to see Emil bothering the dude who works at the bar. I made my way over and began to hear the conversation he was having.
"This is me and Teddy camping. Delete. This is us at his birthday party. Delete. Oh he looks bad in this one. Save for revenge collage."
I rushed over and took his phone from him and removing all the pictures from the bin as I noticed the guy he was bothering quickly made his escape.
"Ashley?!"
"Why are you deleting all these photos Emil?"
"We are no longer friends. So why should I keep them?"
"Ok well for starters I'm in half of these photos as well. And second of all you two will work through this whole thing I just know you will."
"Do you really have that much faith in it?"
"Of course Emil."
Before he could say anything someone placed their hands over his eyes making us both confused.
"Guess who."
"I need a clue." Emil stated.
"Uh, sure! Does this help?" The dude removed his hands and stood between me and Emil so I was out of sight.
"Not at all."
"It's me, Rafael. We haven't met before."
"How would be have known then?" I asked.
"Oh that explains why the guessing was so difficult." Emil told with a smile.
"I got your e-mail. You know, I'm Teddy's old pen pal. Just wanted to swing by and say thank you."
"You are welcome. But how did you know it was me?"
"Oh, I didn't. I just tried like seven other guys, and boom! Gotcha." He told as he gave a little laugh before quickly stopping "Wait, you're Emil right?"
"Yes, I am. And this is Ashley." Emil told
"But people call me Ash." I added making him not give a second glance towards me.
'He does not seem completely friendly.'
"Boom! Gotcha."
"I am so sorry that I had to be the bearer of bad news about Teddy." He told as we went and sat on the chair with me on the arm and Rafael on the couch.
"It's all good. You know I should have figured it out on my own after he didn't reply to my last 137 letters." He told as I began to play with Emils hair making him lean towards me more.
"But, shouldn't the logical step have been to stop after like a year of not getting any reply?" I questioned.
"It could have happened to anyone." Emil told
"I guess." I quietly told still not completely agreeing with the idea.
"I dunno, I just thought me and Teddy really connected at the computer camp. You're gonna think this is super lame, but I once thought he would be the Stank Man and Daryl." Rafael told
'Oh this will be interesting.'
Emil began to freak out and stood up as he became over excited. I could tell he was trying to calm himself a bit before he continued speaking.
"Back up the moose cart. You like Stank Man and Daryl?!"
"Uh no. They're super boring and I'm definitely not watching 'Barbecue Runs' tonight."
"Oh." Emil sadly said as he sat down on the arm of the chair with me obviously disappointed.
"Psyche!" He exclaimed as he stood up "They're super awesome and I am definitely watching their 'Barbecue Runs' tonight!"
"Oh what a roller coaster you had me on!" Emil exclaimed as he also stood up.
"Dude, I love roller coasters."
"I love roller coasters." Emil told
"I also love roller coasters." I added.
"Hey. Brainstorm. We're clickin like Dorothy's heels. What do you say we watch the 'Barbecue Runs' together?" He asked as he moved a bit past me.
"Oh I am to watch them with Ashley here." Emil told
"Emil, all three of us can watch it together." I told making him really excited.
"Then I would love to. Psyche! I would really love to!"
"We'll work on that." Rafael told before he laughed again.
He raised his hand for a high five which Emil followed along with before he quickly switched to go for a turkey tap.
"Turkey tap!"
"Oh, jock block!" He exclaimed as he hit his hand away.
"Oh, you are good." Emil told as they shared a knowing look.
'Why is it like I've met an American version of Emil but mixed with Teddy. This is a very weird situation.'
"Ashley. We are going to do some bowling would you like to join us?"
"I think I'll rather watch. Let you two enjoy bowling as you get to know one another." I told giving him a smile.
"Are you positive?"
"100%. Now come on go enjoy yourself."
"You are certainly the best." He told as he gave me a kiss on the lips and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.
We walked over to where Rafael was waiting and I could tell from his eyes something was off about him.
'Why is he now a very weird yellow colour now?'
"Are you joining in Ash?" He asked as he began to smile towards us.
"No, but I will be watching." I told masking my suspicion.
"She is one of the best reasons on coming to America. If I hadn't I wouldn't have met her and fallen in love."
"You are a sap you know that." I told making him laugh.
"Only because you are beautiful." He told as he gave my cheek a kiss and moved to start playing a game.
I sat down on the seating section for the lanes and began to go over some designs for my art to see which ones worked and which ones haven't.
'It's a good thing I've already finished the ones Emil wanted to give to his father. I would hate to have to rush them if I didn't finish them before he was to head home.'
I quickly looked up to see Rafael look away from me and joke with Emil. I went back to looking at my lines trying to calm my thoughts.
'This dude gives me a bad feeling. He was red and now he has turn to a yellow that is very unsettling to me. Maybe it's just the whole Teddy and Emil fighting at the moment and I'm stuck in the middle of it. Maybe he is unsure of me as well since I haven't spoken a lot through the whole thing. Just focus on these designs to help ease the mind.'