11: Basketball

Ignore the mistakes plzzzzzz.....

In last chapter I mentioned football match but here I have changed into basketball so please don't get confused,I have made a change in previous chapter too

Taehyung pov:

taehyung never once have thought that he would be smiling while walking in university,but today is different or may for almost past 1 month the whole scenario has changed for him, he is happy coming to university, he smiling little more than usual, always excited to meet bangtan team or you can say Jeonguk?

passing every gaze he reached to his locker, his heart started beating fast, sweat started dripping down from his forehead, with shaky hand he take out the bouquet of flowers,a slight fear of lucas took over him, he couldn't forget what he has tried to do, but the question is how he has sent this when he's in hospital.

"may be he asked someone else to do"?  Taehyung thought. he has been receiving two bouquet one with red roses and other was with Lilly and a single tiger flower in between the bunches of Lillie.

today it was only one bouquet which wasn't rose but a Lilly with tiger flower. He felt his throat went dry, he was in his rush of thought.

"hey baby" he jolt up when a arm encircled around his waist.

"Oh shit,I'm sorry. I scared you" jeonguk apologize looking at taehyung who looked so wrecked

"y-yes ,a-again" he breathed out clenched out the innocent flower that his almost crushed it.

"and I'm sorry again, baby" Jeonguk held the younger pulling him closer to his body

"it's okay" taehyung uttered shyly, forgetting everything about flower things.

"okay???sure you love flowers alot, that's why you got one for yourself "? trailing his eyes from taehyung angelic face to the flower which latter was holding.
taehyung had bewildered face at his saying, but it hit him hard , he's still holding flowers in hand.

"no- no I mean yes, but I didn't get this for me its-"

"tae bear" exciting duo (jinmin) throw their self on petite body in bone crush hug, shoving jeonguk aside.

After giving taehyung hard time to breath they finally pulled out, and then it was hoseoks turn to do the same like other two did.

"let the boy breath you idiot" yoongi pulled hoseok away and patted taehyungs hair, who breath out and smiled at yoongi.

"tae, you are coming tomorrow right"? jimin asked with excitement being all clingy to pretty boy.

"tomorrow? I have class so I have to I guess" he replied

"no, not for class. Jeonguk you didn't tell him yet"? encircling his arm around his boyfriend Namjoon uttered

"I was about to ,but you guys always have to make your presence at wrong time, so" crossing his arm over his chest he rolled his eyes.

"yahh you brat, it's you who's slow. Not our fault.anyways guys lets move let the two babies be, bye bear we will meet in library" from being sassy to whole mommy his tone always get soft with the their bear.

"who the fuck goes to library"? with a disgust face hoseok groan.

"taehyung" they all said it at once while crossing their arm over their chest shooting death glare at hoseok.

"shit, I mean tae it wasn't for you. Damn my filthy mouth" his slapped his own cheek and bowed a little dramatically to ear youngers forgiveness

"it's okay hyung" he smiled and they cooed at him.
angel he is, jeonguk thought