Hotwings

Keigo smiled when he saw Dabi on the roof as he landed. The ravenette had a hand placed on the railing as he glared at the city. One of his hands went into the folds of his coat and fumbled with a cigarette. Keigo gave a look of concern and slipped his hand into his boyfriends pocket to help him out. Dabi froze and turned to him.

"What's wrong, love?" Keigo asked softly as he looked up at the taller male, he had placed the cigarette at his lips and Dabi took it. "I'm fine babybird." He murmured softly as he lit the cigarette with a his quirk making their faces glow with blue light for a moment.  Keigo smiled softly as he watched him. The hero was off of work at the moment and had gone back to trade info with the LoV.

"That was incredibly sexy" Keigo admitted softly as he looked into his boyfriends glowing cerulean eyes, earning a smirked from Dabi. "Oh really?" He teased softly as he reached out to touch his face. A scared hand cupped his cheek gently and leaned forwards blowing some smoke out into his face.

Keigos eyes watered a little and he let out a soft cough into his arm. "W-what was that for?" He whined as he looked up at the taller man. His wings were spread out a little and puffed up to make himself seem bigger. Dabi chuckled and shook his head.

"Just messing around birdie." He replied softly as he took another drag. His hand went back to squeezing the railing. "They're planning their attack tomorrow. . ." He murmured softly as his eyes filled with sorrow. . Knowing he'd have to fight his love. Kiego's expression dimmed and he looked down at the tarmac roof. "Isn't there a way for you to get out?" He asked softly, already knowing the answer.

"The only way out is if I'm dead." Dabi murmured as he watched the cigarette slowly be consumed. "Well. . ." Keigo looked around and frowned. Dabi put out the cigarette and threw it in the bin.  "Let's spend our last night together." He offered as he turned to him. Kiego looked up hopefully

"Really?" He asked softly. Dabi gave him a small smile and pulled him closer. "Yes." He leaned down and let their lips touch lightly. Keigo's face was pink as they kissed. He stood on his tip toes and wrapped his arms around his neck. Dabi bit Keigo's lip and tugged at it wanting in. Keigo parted his lips allowing Dabi's tongue to slip in. He gasped softly as the coldness of the mans piercing. Their tongues clashed and Dabi won the battle. they pulled apart after a moment, breathless. Keigo sighed and rested his head against the mans chest.

"I love you Toya." Keigo murmured softly for only him to hear. Dabi's heart fluttered and he looked down at the younger man. "I love you more Kei."

To be continued~