KIRIBAKU ANGST

Angst requested by @Kirisunshine13004

WARNING: Cutting.

Kirishima's pov.

I've never felt more scared in my life, as I stared into Bakugo's eyes as he was pulled into the purple warp gate.

"BAKUGO!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

I ran towards him but was too late he'd already been pulled through and the gate disappeared. I stumbled and fell the ground, tears streaming from my eyes. I slammed my fists on the ground and screamed.

"Why...why......" I mumbled. We had only been dating for a week and he was already taken from me. My chest began feeling tight and my vision blurred.

I could hear my name being yelled faintly. I turned towards the voice only for blackness to take over my vision completely.

Bakugo's pov.

"Oh fuck off already!" I growled at Handjob. 'This dude is seriously on something if he thinks I'm going to join the LoV. Even though I may be rude to people and some believe that I should be a villain doesn't mean I'll give them the satisfaction. I just don't want anyone in the way while I'm trying to achieve my dream. I won't be satisfied until I'm #1 Pro.'

"Wrong answer." Handjob rasped.
I struggled against the rope that tied my hands to the chair. I so wanted to blast this fucker to the moon.

I froze as a slight pressure was applied against my throat and I looked to the side slightly. Fucking blonde maniac. She was grinning holding the knife to my throat.

"Oh come on Shiggy! Just a little bit of blood! I wanna mess with that redhead of his." She says biting her lip. I scowled at her.

"You better not touch him you crazy bitch!" I yelled.

"Would the both of you shut up already!" Handjob said rubbing his temples. Toga backed away and walked back to Dabi's side, pouting. "We'll see what your answer is after a bit of reeducation." He says before snapping his fingers.

"Mr. Compress please take this hormonal teenager to the room."

"Who you calling hormonal teenager, you manchild?!"

"Hurry up!" He shouted. "This kid's trying my patience."

"Oh shut the fuc-." I was cut off by a sharp pain at the back of my head. Everything went black.

Kirishima's pov.

I opened my eyes only to be blinded immediately. I squinted at the harsh light that came from above.

"H-hello?" I heard movement from my left and looked over to see Mina laying on the couch.

"Oh my gosh your finally awake. I'm going to go get Recovery Girl!" She says getting up and bolting out the room.

A few minutes later she was back with the old women in tow.

"How do you feel Kirishima?" She asks holding a clipboard.

"I feel fine."

"Well that's good. Just stay here for a while and when you feel ready you can leave." She says before walking out of the room. I look over at Mina who's staring at the ground. "What happened? Is Bakugo really-"

"I'm so sorry Kiri." She replies cutting me off. I could feel the tears stinging my eyes.

Fuck.

"How are the others?"

A small smile formed on Minas lips. "Everyones fine. We believe the LoV target Bakugo specifically. With the way Bakugo acted at the Sports festival I'm not suprised."