Eri x Kota Fluff Aged Up

Requested by @OchakoBakugou27

Eri- 15 Kota- 14

They are 1st years in UA.

Kota is in 1-A
Eri is in 1-C.
I did research on her quirk and tbh I don't think it would be good actually fighting. Plus she it's sort of dangerous practicing since it only really works on people, and there's a possibility that she could rewind too far. So she's in 1-C. Plz don't attack me.

Kota's pov.

I lifted my head at the sound of the door shutting. There was a girl standing there; red eyes, blue-gray hair, fair skin. The one thing that stood out in particular was the small horn on the right side of her forehead.

"Hey dad." Her voice was soft.

Dad?

Mr. Aizawa lifted his head up to look over at her and actually smiled. Is the world ending?

"Hey kiddo. Why aren't you at lunch?"

"I wasn't hungry. Plus I wanted to keep you company." She say walking over to his desk. She hugged him and noticed me.

"Oh sorry, I didnt know you still had a student here." She whispers. Aizawa looked shocked for a moment.

"I thought everyone left." He replied.

"Well you thought wrong." I replied and laid my head back down.

"Don't mind him. He's just angry because I called his aunt."

I glared at him from underneath my hat. "Whatever." I grumbled.

Mr. Aizawa rolled his eyes and ruffled his daughters hair. She gave me a small smile. I frowned and got up to leave. I walked past Eri and out the class. I made my way to the stairs and up to the roof. I took a deep breath and felt a tears sting my eyes. Today was the day my parents died X amount years ago (I don't feel like doing math)

I sat on one of the benches with my head in my hands. Why did they have to go?

I didn't notice the door opening or the presence of someone else until I felt a hand on my back. I wiped. I eyes and looked up. I was met with red eyes and a sad smile.

"Sorry for bothering you. Dad wanted me to see if you were alright." She says softly.

"I'm fine." I snap. My eyes widened as she wrapped her arms around me.

"What are you doing?" I say shocked.

"What does it looked like? I'm giving you a hug."

"Why?" I question. Eri giggled.

"Dad does it whenever I'm sad." She says tightening her grip. I relaxed and wrapped my arms around her. I hope Mr. Aizawa doesn't expelled me for touching his daughter.

I rested my head on her shoulder and squeezed her a bit tighter. "Alright that's a bit too tight." She says laughing.

Her laugh was so contagious. She struggled in my arms and I let go and chuckled. "Sorry. It just felt nice to hug someone." I say looking down.

"So what's your name?" She asks. I totally forgot to introduce myself. I put on a smile.

"My name is Kota." He replies fixing his hat.

"Its nice to meet you Kota."

"Its nice to meet you too." I reply.

"Wanna be friends?" She asks smiling big.

"That would be nice."