CARNIVAL (Bakugo x Enby reader)

Not requested by anyone.

Your pov.

"Come on Bakugou" you say excitedly, grabbing his hand pulling him away from the others.

"Yeah, yeah whatever."

He let you drag him to one of the many game booths. There was one stuffed animal in particular at this one that you wanted. You waited your turn at the game and had your eyes locked on it. Bakugou seemed to have noticed your intense staring and put a hand on your shoulder.

"I'll get it for you." He said.

"Really!" You say turning around quickly losing your balance. Bakugou caught you before fell.

"Yes now calm down and don't tell the others about this or I'll have your ass." Bakugou face was as red a Kirishima's hair when he realised the double meaning. Your's wasn't any better.

"Thank you." You say smiling.

"Yeah whatever." He replied looking away.

Soon it was Bakugou's turn at the game. He muttered "die" under his breath as he threw the darts with amazing accuracy at the balloons. Soon you had the stuffed animal clutched closely to your chest and you two were walking towards the ferris wheel.

"You were amazing." You say glancing at him. He blushed and looked the other way.

"Well what did expect from the future number one hero?" You laughed as you climbed into a cart facing each other.

"Why the hell did you even want this damn thing anyways?" Even though he looked angry he was amused by you.

You looked at the pomeranian plush in your arms and back up at him.

"It reminded me of you."

"A dog...reminds you of......me?" He said slowly. "Are you fucking serious?"

"Couldn't be more. Don't you see the similarities?" You ask stifling a laugh.

"Hell no." He says scowling.

"Well it had spikey blond fur, red eyes...plus it looks angry...." you mumbled something else under your breath.

"What was that?" He asked leaning closer.

"Nothing." You say blushing.

"Like hell." He says taking your plush and dangling it over the side. "Tell me or say goodbye to the plush." You looked at him and then back at the plush.

"Goodbye."

He pulled the plush back in and began laughing.

"You should have seen your face." You glared at him and snatched the plush away.

"You butt." You say looking away from him.

"Oh come on I was only joking....and I find you adorible too." You turned you head quickly looking at him. He face was flushed as he looked you in the eyes.

"Sorry didn't quite here you. Can you please repeat that?" You say leaning forward copying him.

"Unlike you I'm not scared. I said I find you adorable too." He said leaning in closer. You could feel the heat pool in your face.

A moment later he had your lips captured in a kiss. His were soft as they moved against yours. One of his hands made it's way to your face and the other behind your head. Your's were tangled in his hair which was surprisingly soft. You tugged at softly drawing a moan from Bakugou. You smiled against his lips.

You both pulled away breathless.

"I've been wanting to do that all night." He said with a hand still on you face. You blushed and looked away. "Don't look away." Said softly. You looked back at him. He bit his lip a bit and met your eyes. "Y/N will you be my mine?" He asked softly.

-580 words-
I was looking through some things on my phone and found this. I had forgotten all about it and meant to publish it. I hope you enjoyed it.