Author's note.

"We live in completely different worlds, worlds separated by an unbreakable wall. Yours is the one with limousines, servants, shopping at Dior... You are a millionaire... And me? I have to count money at the end of each month to make sure I have enough to buy food."

Hi reader! I hope you'll enjoy my new Jenlisa/Chaesoo story! Some useful info before you start:

- Chaesoo love story is soft and sweet, with many grand gestures

- Jenlisa love story on the other hand is kind of strange (you'll understand what I mean). It's a stormy love-hate relationship but I hope you'll like it.

- This is my first mature story (with explicit sex scenes), I kind of felt awkward writing them so I don't know if I'm going to publish more mature stories in the future. Mature chapters are marked by [M].

- The first two chapters may seem slow-paced, because I had to introduce the background for the plot, so please read at least 4-5 chapters to see the story rolling.

- As always in my books, I tried to add some underlying social problem, in this one, it's how we view others through the lens of stereotypes. In particular, this story shows the way rich and poor people automatically assume some things about each other and how difficult it sometimes is to understand the point of view of the other side.

- Also starring: Irene & Seulgi (Seulrene), Jungkook, Nayeon, Kai

Have fun reading! (and please vote and comment if you can, it really means a lot!)