CHAPTER TWO

"No way," Jamie cried.

"I am with Lee on this one," I said, giving him a high five.

"I can't believe you two. He is a rich hot college guy, why would you do this to me?" she cried, wiping fake tears from her eyes.

"Forfeit the date for the tickets, simple," Lee declaired and leaned against the sofa he was sitting on.

Jamie looked turn and for a moment I thought she was about to decline. I couldn't let her do that. "Come on it' BLACKPI-."

"I know it's BLACKPINK," she snapped, cutting me off and I raised my hands up in reply.

"Okay, if you can both give me good reasons why you think I shouldn't go on this date, I won't."

"One word," I said, a grin on my face. "BLACKPINK."

She then turned to look at Lee, waiting for his reply. "I don't care, I don't know the guy but I just don't want it," he replied.

"You aren't my brother and you aren't my boyfriend, so I think you need to have a good reason," she retorted, her hands on her hips.

"I am your best friend," He deadpanned.

"So why would you have your best friend make such a tough decision," Jamie pouted.

"Not gonna work pumpkin," He replied with a straight face.

"Fine, I'll schedule for another day," She finally gave in, bringing out her phone.

"No no, forfeit meaning break it up," Lee said snatching her phone.

Jamie sighed. "Come on dude, give me a break, I am trying to make the impossible work here."

"If I didn't know better, I would say you were in love with her," I joked.

"As if," He snorted. "She is practically an ugly duckling."

He was obviously teasing her, Jamie was your perfect pretty quirky girl. She had perfect nails and her hair compared to mine was like an ocean to a swimming pool. Way better. Seeing her short hair made me want to cut mine too.

"Then let this ugly duckling get the finest duck to turn her into a goose," she replied trying to snatch her phone back.

Lee was 6'5 while Jamie was like 5'9, so she obviously wasn't gonna get it from him.

"Fine." she pouted, crossing her arms across her chest.

***

I got home to find Jasmin all dressed up

"Going on a date?" I asked going to help her zip her dress.

"Not really, today, the dinner is at the Zervaux's house."

"And we aren't invited because we are an extended family," Gray said laying on the couch, chewing loudly on a chip which made me scrunch my face with disgust. He had a habit of chewing loudly whenever he was mad.

"So, who am I going to hang out with," Zeisha cried when she saw Trina and Tyron all dressed up.

"You would hang out with me," I said smiling and crouching down to her height.

"No offense, but you aren't exactly really that fun to play with," She mumbled fumbling with her words and Gray burst out laughing.

"Hahahahaha," I said mimicking Gray before sticking my tongue out at him.

"She is just ten and already knows you are a loser," He teased.

I rolled my eyes and ask Aunt Maddie if I could invite a friend over while they went for their dinner since I was left with only Gray and Zeisha who thought I was lame. She agreed and I proceeded to call Jamie but I stopped halfway as my subconscious took over.