CHAPTER SEVEN

"I'm home!" I yelled, throwing my bag on the floor.

Gray walked past me with a lollipop in his mouth. He walked back and forth, looking directly at me as he sucked on it.

"Ewww Gray, I am your sister," I scoffed feigning disgust. I already knew what he was doing.

Gray rolled his eyes. "Even if you weren't I still wouldn't hit that," He pointed a finger at me.

My nose caught on to an aroma. I lean closer and sniff his mouth.

"What are you doing?" He raised an eyebrow.

I snapped my fingers. I knew it. "Is that cherry flavored," I asked in excitement.

My mother had banned our family from getting lollipops due to my obsession with them. I took like ten on a daily basis. Yes. I was that obsessed.

"Can I get one?" I asked, searching the kitchen cupboard excitedly, like a puppy looking for a bone it never had.

"Where exactly is it?" I asked, after searching for a while.

"I'll tell you," Jasmin said, coming into thr kitchen, waving her phone like it held some sacred secret. "As soon as you tell me," She smirked.

I sigh dejectedly. "Tell you what?"

"You and Ashton."

I rub my temples and heaved. "How did you know?"

If Jasmin knew, that meant the entire school knew.

"Oh my god, it is true," She squealed.

"What's true?" Gray asked, looking at Jasmin and me with confusion.

I took advantage of his confusion and snatched the lollipop from his mouth before popping it in mine.

"Hey," He protested.

"You already licked like half of it," I pointed out.

He groan and left the kitchen probably to get more lollipop, from wherever it was being stashed. I had the urge to follow him but knew Jasmin wasn't going to let me go easily.

"Nothing is true. Nothimg happened between me and Ashton,"  I said firmly.

To be honest, my mind was with Gray and where he could be keeping the lollipops. The one in my mouth wouldn't last me long enough.

"Everyone at school is talking about it."

"What?"

"The new girl that Ashton Roswell is in love with," She said with dramatically.

I laughed. "How on earth is he in love with me?:

"He beat up John for you and also slept with you, a virgin. We know Ashton and his gang don't sleep with virgins. Never," She replied. I could tell she was a professional and their lives.

"That means he is in love with me," I asked sarcastically, raising an eyebrow.

"Why else would he break two of his rules in one night?" she stated proudly, making me lost for words.

Did he like me? Did I sleep with him? Jasmin was messing with my mind. He made it clear he didn't fight with John because of me.

"I think it's stupid they don't sleep with virgins," I said, trying to change the subject.

Jasmin rolled her eyes. "Tell me about it, some girls in my class are having their cherries popped just in case they meet either Ashton, Xyren, or Ice."