CHAPTER NINE

Stella's POV

I sat on my special sofa in the Den, watching Ashton, Xyren, and Ice play pool. I pull out my video camera and make a video I could use for my Vlog.

Xyren won the first round, and the other two immediately accused him of cheating.

"How could you win? That's impossible," Ashton said, throwing his hands up in disbelief.

"Exactly, you have never won pool before," Ice added, examining the cue intently.

"Or any other game," Ashton rolled his eyes, crossing his arms.

"I still think he cheated," Ice said, and he laid the cue on the table, unsatisfied that he didn't find any sign of foul play.

"How can I cheat in pool, it isn't Assassin Creed," Xyren argued, opening a can of soda.

"How can you win in the pool, it isn't a geometry test," Ashton retorted, leaning on the pool table.

"It actually is, you just need to know the right angle and-"

"Oh, shut up," Ice cuts him off and strokes his chin. "Another round?" He challenged.

Xyren shook his head and laughed. "Sure but be warned. Your pride would be hurt again, wanna take that chance?" He asked, a mischievous tone to his voice.

"Someone must have taught you how to play pool. Is Rich back?" Ashton asked, snatching Xyren's soda and takin a sip.

Rich was Xyren's older brother, the second most perfect guy someone could meet. Ashton was the first.

"Nope, he is still in London," He replied, arranging the pool balls to form a triangle.

"I want popcorn!" I yelled, taking my eyes off the camera.

Did I want popcorn? Not really.

Was I looking for attention? Definitely.

I never really post any of the videos I make of them. I just take them to remind myself whenever I feel alone that I have three awesome guys by my side.

The three of them immediately turn their attention to me.

"Caramel?" Ice asked.

"Honey?" Xyren added.

"You need to be specific about what kind of popcorn you want, Stel," Ashton chuckled, walking towards the popcorn machine at the far end corner of the room.

"Surprise me," I grinned.

"My surprises can be quite the bomb, wanna take that chance?" He flirts, a small smirk dancing on his lips.

"My favorite thing about you," I flirted back, grinning widely.

"Yuck," Xyren put a finger in his mouth and pretended to gag.

"Y'all should just date already," Xyren said, towards Ashton.

"She is gonna be taken by someone else someday, you know," He added, putting a hand on Ashton's shoulders, massaging it gently.

Ashton flicked him off and eyed him slightly.

"Anyone, but Ashton would be great for Stel," Ice laughed, making me frown.

"Why?" Ashton asked before I could.

"You aren't exactly good at relationships. I mean look at Athena," He replied, laying on the carpet.

"You aren't exactly great either, no one our age is," Ashton retorted.

That was the main reason why I decided against telling Ashton about my feelings for him.