CHAPTER FIVE

I hated sunlight, but I hated sun rays seeping through my eyes in the morning more. I groaned and brought my hands up to cover my eyes from the light. My attention was then drawn to the pounding sound in my head, forcing my mind to awaken. I stubbornly kept my eyes shut tightly, hoping the ache would go away on its own and I could sleep soundly again.

"Jasmin, would you close the curtain?" I drawled lazily, raising my hands up in an attempt to call her attention. The sun rays were definitely suspicious, there had never been that much sunlight in my room. I wondered when Aunt Maddie had more windows installed.

I sighed and groaned, getting up to go close the curtain with my eyes still firmly shut. The plan of the room definitely felt weird. Why didn't my leg hit my side stool as it did every morning? I opened my eyes abruptly and gasped as I took in the scene before me.

This wasn't my house. It was a completely different room. My room was grey, while this was white. Everything about this room was white the ceiling, the door, walls, and carpet. I closed my eyes and tried to remember how I got here. Blank. The only think I could remember was cleaning up Ashton's wounds and storming out after a while. My mind was completely blank from then . I hit my head slightly confused as to why I couldn't remember anything.

"Ashton," I snapped in realization, earning myself a low growl in return. My head turned slowly to meet a sleeping shirtless. Ashton right next to me.

Holy shit.

I didn't. I hope I didn't.

I quickly looked under the covers. Thank God, my jeans were on but I was wearing a completely different shirt.

Think Chelsea. THINK.

I couldn't remember what happened after cleaning Ashton's wound. But I knew it couldn't have been good. Ashton and I spending the night together was a bad scenario I didn't even want to think about. I slowly got up and crept out of the room feeling embarrassed. I had no idea how I was going to face Ashton on Monday. Heck, I had no idea how I was going to face my mother this morning or how I was going to get home. All I knew was how mad I was at Jamie. How on earth could she leave me all alone?

I decided to call her but my phone was out of battery. Shit. How was I going to get home now?

"Need a ride home?" I heard a voive ask. I was already standing outside Jason's home hoping to get a taxi. I couldn't walk home as I barely knew this estate, neither could I order an cab because my phone's out of battery.

"No," I replied coldly not turning around, because I already knew who it was. His voice was just too familiar. His appearance meant I didn't creep out as slowly as I thought I did.

"Okay," Ashton drawled getting on a black motorcycle. Motorcycles scared the crap out of me, but I've still always wanted to ride one. In fact, it was on my bucket list. As much as I found it scary, I also find it exciting and thrilling.

"Just so you know, you will never find a cab at this hour and there are no buses in this area," he added, drawing my attention back to him. That was basically letting me know I had no other choice than to hitch a ride with him.

"Well, you could call me a cab," I shrugged still not looking his way.

"Now why would I do that?" I could feel his smirk even though I wasn't looking at him. His voice had a certain smugness to it.

"Because I asked you to?" I deadpanned, my head turning to face him.

He chuckled softly and mounted the motorcycle. "I don't take orders, pear," He winked. Pear? He couldn't have been referring to me as pear? Who the fuck says pear?