CHAPTER TEN

Chelsea's POV

BLACKPINK concert was one of the greatest things I've ever experienced. I didn't feel bad about using Lee to get the tickets anymore because it was worth it.

The only thing that I regretted about that day was my stolen phone and purse. I had placed it in my back pocket during the concert but couldn't find it after.

Jamie was angrier about my stolen phone than I was. But, she wasn't angry the phone got stolen, she was angry I brought it with me.

"Who brings a phone to a concert?" she sneered mockingly, as we walked down on the hall on Monday.

"Hmm... someone with a social life," I rolled my eyes, grabbing my notes from my locker.

"Nah, someone who doesn't like their phone. You can't take a phone and a purse to a concert, and not expect one to get stolen," Lee chuckled, slinging his backpack across his shoulders.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance. Couldn't they just let it go?

"Our friend here got both stolen," Jamie said putting a hand on my shoulder.

I slammed my locker angrily and turned to face them. "I'm sorry for getting distracted by BLACKPINK'S amazing concert ang getting my phone stolen," I said, dramatically, gesturing with my hands.

"Touch, I guess Korea didn't greet you well," Lee laughed, trying to make me feel better.

The bell rings and students start to towards their classrooms.

"I know right," I whined, slouching my shoulders, walking towards my next class.

I was going to get a new phone this weekend, so I wasn't that much bothered about it.

"Next time you won't take a phone to a concert," Jamie smirked, patting her hair down and raking her hands through it.

"Actually, I would," I laughed.

"Because how else am I supposed to record the amazing moment," I pouted, clutching my books tightly.

Jamie rolled her eyes slightly. "Where is your amazing video now?" She snorted, and Lee stifled a laugh.

"You just had to rub it in, didn't you" I cross my arms, and we got to my class.

"See you, females, later," Lee announced and walked into the classroom.

"We are in the same class," I said to him.

"Really? I just joined this AP class, and I have no idea who's in it," He sniffed.

"Well, I am in it," I said and walked past him.

Lee shrugged and walked in, while Jamie went to her class. I noticed Ashton, Stella, Xyren, and Ice at the back as usual.

"Hey," Kyla waved at me and patted the chair next to her. Jeff called me at the same time, motioning for me to sit next to him.

I looked between the two of them, deciding where to seat. I didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings.

Thankfully, Lee went ahead and sat next to Jeff, leaving me no choice but to sit with Kyla.

Lee had broken up with Kyla after we got the tickets. I slid in the chair next to Kyla, and smiled at her.

"Hey," I greeted, bringing out my books from my bag.

"Hi baby," she drawled, giving me a sickeningly sweet smile.

"What do you want?" I groaned. Whenever she acted super nicely, I knew there was a catch.

I and Kyla had gotten closer over the last couple of days. She and Athena had a falling out, and she started acting super friendly to me.