CHAPTER FOUR

"What the hell is wrong with you, you aren't the type to fight?" Stella stated, hitting Ashton's shoulders and he replied with a fake groan.

I had already call Lee and everyone else at the party to come and stop the fight because, both Ashton and John refused to pay attention to me. Ashton was bruised in the lips and face, while his knuckles were red and bloody but John looked worse. He had bruises all over and he was on the floor groaning in pain as he clutched his tummy.

"Why dude? and at a party at that, what about the rules," Ice said, his eyes scanning the scene in front of him. "And you John," he added looking at John with a disgusted expression.

"Well, maybe if he wasn't talking shit about my girlfriend I wouldn't have had to beat his ass," John spot in reply.

Ashton rolled his eye "Ex."

"I can't believe you fought over a girl," Stella scoffed, touching Ashton's wounded face making him flinch in pain. "A girl that isn't worth it at that," she added spitefully, eyeing  Catherine who was leaning on the wall examining her finger. She had a smirk on her face and I'd like to think she was happy they fought over her.

"I am fine Stel, don't you need to get home?" Ashton replied, running his hand through his hair as he sighed.

"Stop that," Stella scolded and held his hand. I raised an eyebrow at the scene. Stop what? ruffling his hair? Okay, nice!

"Let's get you cleaned up and we can go home," she added and began to pull him away.

Ashton released his hand from hers and shoved it into his pocket. "I am sleeping here tonight, Jason would't mind," he said, nodding towards the guy who had shown us the den. "Ma will probably freak out if she sees me like this," he blew a raspberry, and nudged his head towards Ice.

"Get her home, would you?" 

"Wll do," Ice nodded in return.

Stella looks between the two guys and sighed defeatedly. "Fine, at least let me dress your wound first," she suggested.

"No it's fine, she'll do it," he said, pointing at me. Was he pointing someone at someone behind me or at me?

"Yes you," he sighed, louder this time.

I widened my eyes to myself. "Me?"

"That's what I said," He said looking down at me. "Twice."

"Well, 'she' could have been any female here," I sneered at his response. Why would he want me? A few minutes ago, he was roasting and making me suffer. But now he saves me and wants me to clean up his wound. What was he getting at?

Ashton raised an eyebrow at me, his face lit up with amusement, before turning back at Stel. "Go home Stel, I'll se you tomorrow."

"I don't like her much," Stella said staring me down. Haha. jokes on you, I knew that already.

"Your old man will be mad if you ain't home on time, Stel," Xyren sighed as we walked back to the main room. He grabs his cub and gulps down the liquor.

Stella looks back and forth between Ashton and me hesitantl, before turning around and leaving with Ice. I wanted to tell her she had nothing to worry about, he wasn't my type. But I decided against it. 

"Call me before you sleep," she said grabbing her bag and Ashton nodded in reply.

If I didn't know better I would say they were in love. Wait. Do I really know better?

Jason walked Ashton and me to a huge hall and pointed at a door. "That room is free, don't mess it up," He smacked his lips before he left I and Ashton alone.