Chapter 1

"We just see each other at weddings and funerals"

It only took seconds for Percy to call her boss and tell her that she wouldn't be able to go to work the next day. Yes, Sir Reginald Hargreeves was not her adoptive father, but that man never did anything without all being part of a plan. Even when she was younger, she never doubted that that man would actually plan the day and cause of his death.

Sure, there's no way to know if all the members of the Academy were going to be there; the ones that are still alive, that is, but it would be nice to see everyone again. Also, a part of herself needs to be reminded that everyone else is still alive.

Being at the doorstep of The Umbrella Academy is something she hasn't done in a long time. She still feels as small as she used to do as a kid while being in front of the huge building. She used to train here to become a hero to the people; of course, that training saved her most of the time in her other 'adventures'.

She took a deep breath and walked to the door, knocking once before opening the door and gotting in completely. It looked just as she remembered it to be.

"Miss Persia"

Percy stopped looking around after hearing the familiar voice and turned, coming face to face with an elegant chimp walking to her with a cane. She smiled.

"Pogo" Bending down a little so she could hug the chimp properly, she received a warm embrace from one of the only beings all the members of the Umbrella Academy trusted, Percy's mother being one of those beings too. "it's so good to see you"

"You too. It's been a while since the last time all of you were here" That... that made her freeze.

"Everyone came?" She blinked once, twice, even one more time when Pogo just nodded his head "Wow, I mean yeah, their dad just died but I never thought everyone would be here" Then she asked, just to be sure "Even Vanya?" The chimp nodded again.

"I just saw her in the living room, looking at Number Five's painting" The look of surprise melted from her face.

"Oh, well, I'll talk to her later. I'd like to see the whole house after all this time before I talk to everyone"

"Very well" With that, the chimp walked away, to where? The gods only know.

Percy nodded to herself and walked to her designated room.

As expected, it was blue. The walls were painted with different shades of sea-green making it as if you were looking at the ocean itself. There wasn't much, as this was not her actual oficial room, that'd always be the one at her mom's. A bookshelf in the corner with some books in Greek and English, even a few in Latin. A desk full of photos and different things she liked as a teenager.

It felt weird to be there after 12 years of not setting foot in that room.

She looked around, no one was nearby. Percy sighed, knowing everyone since the age of 5, she already knew this would definitely not end well.

She walked around and it wasn't until she was near Sir Reginald's studio that she started hearing other familiar voices.

"...if he were alive, not one of us would be allowed to set food in this room" The nearer she got to the studio, the louder the voices became, more familiar too "He was always in here, our whole childhood, plotting his next torment, right?" That's when she entered the room.

There in Hargreeves' desk chair, with his legs resting on the desk, was none other than Klaus Hargreeves, Number Four. Next to him was, Number Three, Allison Hargreeves.

Klaus was Percy's best gay friend since childhood, of course the "gay" part wasn't included on the title until they were teenagers, but that's not the point. And when it comes to Allison, Percy has pretty mixed feelings. She definitely doesn't hate her but they weren't that close growing up. Allison was more with Luther than anyone else; Percy didn't mind, at all, she had Klaus, Ben, Five and Diego, and Vanya at times, she didn't need anything else. Well, that's before they become 12, but she still loved them. Still does.