23

You stepped into the jet with your go-bag, Rossi entering behind you. Everyone was already on the jet. Great.

Your clothes were still wet and the alcohol was really starting to hit you, making you want to crash. Of course a case came in after you had a few too many drinks and mind-blowing sex.

"Hey, y/n, Rossi." Derek greeted with a shit-eating grin. You wanted to strangle him.

"Hey dick-oops, I meant Derek." You replied loud enough for everyone to hear. Derek looked at you like you had smacked a dog.

Emily, JJ, and Spencer were all asleep, but you knew they would've laughed at your comment. Hotch raised an eyebrow at you and you shrugged.

Rossi let out a chuckle as you passed by Derek to put your bag away.

You pushed your bag into a compartment, struggling with it. You sighed, "Piece of shit." you muttered under your breath.

Rossi's hand came into view and he pulled it out, "You're going to need to change." Right. You forgot about that.

You took the bag back, blushing slightly. You went to the bathroom after picking out a new outfit. You dressed quickly in the bathroom so Rossi would have time to change before the jet took off.

You walked out and took a seat across the aisle from Hotch. Rossi squeezed your shoulder as he passed, going into the bathroom.

Derek leaned forward, "Why are you guys wet?"

You sighed, "It rained douchebag."

Derek smirked, "You did it in the rain?"

You closed your eyes, sighing, "Why do you think all we do is have sex?"

"Well, what else would you be doing?" Derek asked and you almost smacked him right there, but Hotch was only a few feet away.

Rossi came back out and told the pilot to takeoff. He took a seat across from Hotch at the table. Everyone buckled up and the jet took off.

Once the jet was in there you tried to get comfortable. You needed to sleep. You were about to crash and burn.

Rossi saw your struggle, "Y/n." you glanced up, happy to see Derek was passed out with his headphones on. Hotch had his eyes closed, weird, because usually he was working on things, but maybe the alcohol got to him.

Rossi gestured for you to go to him so you slid out of your seat. You sat down next to him warily, hoping he wasn't going to talk about the case or something.

He pulled you closer into him, his arm settling over your shoulders. You laid your head on his chest, embracing his warmth.

"Go to sleep." He instructed. You snuggled closer to him, nuzzling into his body.

"You should've stopped me after the first round like Hotch said." You grumbled.

Rossi smirked, kissing the top of your head, "Maybe." You grumbled something under your breath and then you were out.

Hotch's eyes opened and he eyed the two of you, "In the rain, Dave?"

Rossi glanced up at his friend and grinned, "There's a first time for everything." Hotch sighed, shaking his head as he closed his eyes again.

Everyone on the jet was exhausted and needed sleep. A case after a night out? The worst.

You rode in the passenger's seat as Rossi drove to the crime scene. You laid your head on the window, exhausted already and the case had only started.