𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘨𝘦? 𝘯𝘰. : 𝘪'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶

"𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘻𝘺 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘪'𝘮 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶."

𝙩𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜

𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮

🌠

"I'm not marrying you." 

"Why not." the taller whined, a pout on his lips. 

"Cause i said so." 

the smaller said and walked away, leaving the taller sulking. 

🌠

"I'm telling you! He won't leave me alone!" 

"Just let him be. He'll soon forget about it." 

"No he won't! I know how Hueningkai is. Once he has something in mind he won't let it go." 

Taehyun and Beomgyu were currently in the mall, talking about the younger's boyfriend. 

"Hm," the older took a sip of his drink. "Why don't you want to get married?" 

"It's just not for me, I'm happy with the relationship i have with Hueningkai right now. Nothing bad has happened, fights yes, but those get resolved."

"You haven't even thought about it before?"

Taehyun furrowed his eyebrows, "marriage? no." 

"Really!? You and Kai have been together since highschool! You've been—"

Beomgyu stopped, counting on his fingers, "you've been together for eight years! There's no way you have not thought about it at least once." 

"No i haven't thought about it. Besides, me and Kai are only twenty-four. There's still time, we're young." 

"Well then have fun getting married when you're both fifty." 

🌠

"You really don't wanna get married with me? For our honeymoon we can go to Hawaii, i know how much you would love to go~" 

"Kai. We've talked about this. I-I'm just not ready for marriage and you know this. But you are correct about me wanting to go to Hawaii though." 

The smaller male walked away from his taller boyfriend, walking to their shared bedroom. 

"Why do you want to get married though? You're still so young." The taller walked behind his boyfriend, following him with a pout.

They both were now in the room, Taehyun sitting at the edge of the king sized bed. 

"You don't need to know." The younger went to sit next to Taehyun, "how about we watch some movies and cuddle." 

"I'd love that." Taehyun placed a kiss on Hueningkai's lips. "I'll go change, start the movie up."

Taehyun stood up from the bed, walking over to the closet and getting some comfortable clothes. 

|

Both males ended up falling asleep halfway through the movie, both cuddled up against each other.

🌠

This just popped up in my head- so here it is!

|

[edited may 4, 2021]