Heated

RECAP:"Hello? Who is this"

Out of the corner of your eye you can see Spence trying so hard not to freak out, so much for being a genius profiler right?

"HELLO?"

You could hear the breathing on the other line, until finally...

"Where's my Spencie?"

who?

A female voice coming in through the phone, he knew who it was and he didn't want you to find out, you looked over at him and there he was...

-

-

-

-
A week later

Spence explained to you that it was Cat Adams, that Hotch put him on an assignment, which wasn't necessarily undercover, but more of the fact that he didn't want to worry the team.

Cat has someone on the outside trying to sabotage the team, spying on us and trying to bring us down, but she promised Hotch and Spence that if they allow her to spend a week outside, with our supervision of course, that she would finally give up and leave us all alone.

So, Hotch took the deal, he met with the section chiefs and they agreed that it would be the best plan. So it started, you never actually met her, or even seen what she looked like so it'll be a pleasant surprise when you do.

She's supposed to arrive at the BAU at around 9 am, about an hour after when you clock in.
-
-
Monday 5:46 am, and you're up overthinking things you shouldn't. Maybe you can catch a few more minutes of sleep before you're actually supposed to be up. No, maybe not, maybe just get ready, and so you do, it's a bit colder today than you expected, good thing you showered last night.

You laid out your outfit in your bed, trying to figure out what was appropriate to wear to work, if anything you didn't want to get out of your pajamas.
So you got dressed and looked in the mirror,

Not to bad...
-
-
You decide to get to work a little early just to mentally prepare about what's going to go down. You walk through the door of the BAU, at around 7:38 am.
Surprisingly you see most of your team already at their desks. You continue to walk and you sigh. Derek sees you walking towards your desk and greets you from his desk.