Daddy Wants To Dive

I instantly open my door, climb up my stairs and collapse on my bed. Another tiring day at my stupid workplace. Today, our clients made us run over how many computers? My fingers are numb, my head aches and my ass is way more than sore. I groan when my phone rings, it's at the cabinet waaaay over where exactly? I've lost track of all things thanks to my dumb 'assistant'. Trust me, that girl is a total bust! I wonder how her parents dealt with her in school cos she looks like the type of student that scores a huge F in all her papers! Great, my call got declined cos of that jerky beef jerky! I wriggle to the top of my bed where my cabinet is and grabbed my phone and it instantly rings. Who is the beef jerky that's calling me? I look at my phone and instantly smile seeing the caller ID. I swipe the phone icon to answer and hold it up to my ear. 

"Hey daddy "I say using the sexiest voice I can find while biting my bottom lip.
" Don't 'hey daddy' me princess, if you know what's good for that sweet ass of yours then you'll bring it to the office " He commands and I smirk.
" As you wish daddy " I answer and hang up. I wear a huge polo and some shorts, no under wear. Daddy likes it like that. I step out of the house and start walking to the office, it's like 9:30,no one uses this road and the office is just a block away. I pull out my phone when I hear it ding. It was Jasmine, my fellow cuber.
Jasmine 💜💜💕: Girl, where you going at this time of the night?
Me : How did you know I was going out?
Jasmine💜💜💕: I can see you from my house!
Me: Oh yeah
I can't believe I forgot she was on this street.
Me: Just strolling
Jasmine💜💜💕 : Strolling with a polo? How am I sure you ain't got no underwear down there?
Me: I am wearing underwear,
the invisible type. 😉
Jasmine💜💜💕: The world hasn't created that yet, but the day they do, I will be the first to buy one.
Me: Not if I'm there you can
Jasmine 💜💜💕: Shut up. You still haven't told me where you going with no underwear!
Me: At least I'm wearing shorts.
Jasmine💜💜💕: Yah, shorts that are extremely short!
Me: That's why they called shorts, dumbass!
Jasmine💜💜💕: Hold up, you only get this cranky when, oooooo, You and Mr rollins never cease to amaze me.
Me:😊😊😊, shut up!
Jasmine💜💜💕: Have fun girl. Let him tear that ass good! 😝😝
Me: Don't you ever sleep?
Jasmine 💜💜💕: You of all people should know that I'm a vampire!
Me: Shut the fuck up, goodnight.

I laugh and switch off my phone when I reach the office. I bring out my key and open up the door, that's right. Mr rollins is the owner of this company so he gives me a spare key incase of in cases. I enter the elevator and press the button to the last floor which be the 7th floor. When it dings and I get out, I see my daddy's office and a dirty thought crosses my mind which makes me to smirk. I remove the polo and my shorts keeping them on a cabinet. I'm fully naked and I walk forward and knock on his door,  "Come in".

I decide to not tell him who it is so I just enter.  "Jane, if it's you your brother left a long time a...." he just stops when he sees me laying on a desk near the door, with my legs wide open and my pussy dripping. I smirk when his pen falls on the floor and he smiles.  "Daddy, my pussy needs attention" I speak to him in my baby voice. He smirks,  "It does?" I nod like a baby and he gestures for me to come to him and I obey. I walk over to him and straddle him. He smiles and wraps his hands around my waist, kissing my chest. I push him closer to my chest and I feel his tongue on my breasts. He takes one in his mouth, sucking sweetly. His tongue just tickled my nipples as they proceeded to stand. He pulls off his suit and his shirt, which I remove. The trouser goes to hell for all I care.

He carries me and sits me on his desk spreading my legs and started rubbing my clit. I arched my back in pleasure and just moaned. I then feel him bend over and start licking there.
"Oh God! " I cry out when he bites on it. He smirks and starts eating me out feverishly. " Fuck daddy!! " I say trying to push him away cos it was way too much.
Instead he held my hands and used them to smack my own ass.
" Now princess don't be difficult, daddy is still angry at you for what you did" He says while rubbing my clit. I smile remembering that around 2 in the afternoon, I sent him a nude.
"But I thought daddy would like to see me naked after such a day"
I said seductively.  "Yes princess, I would've loved to see that but you sent it at the wrong time. A meeting was going on and you already had your little daddy at attention." He says. I smile again because I knew that most of the CEO's must have caught a glimpse of his trousers.

"Hmm, sorry not sorry daddy " I smirk evilly. " Oh really? " He says.

At that moment, I'm being bent over on his desk,then I feel him push inside of me. I moan and close my eyes, enjoying this so so much. He goes deeper and I grip the table.

" Does my princess want me to go deeper? " He smirks and I nod. He pushes deeper and I groan, he leans in and we start sharing a heated kiss. Then the  moment had to be ruined!
Riiiiiiiiiiiing!!
Seth sighed and started to reach for his phone, not taking his piece out of me once! The movement made the friction feel even more nice as I clamp my hand over my mouth to keep me shut. He looks at the caller ID and rolls his eyes. I'm waaaay to under pleasure to even ask him who it is.

"Hello " He says, through the phone. " Mr rollins, finally you answer! " Someone says through the phone making me to mentally roll my eyes once I find out who it is, I can't do it physically cos, hello. There's an 8 inch monster inside of me!!!
" Can we get this over with? I'm very *thrust* "busy" Seth says.
"Well sir, the welder company has decided to agree with our alliance so we have scheduled a production meeting " Jane, my beef jerky assistant replies.
" Ok, that's good. You've told me, now bye "
" Wait sir! "
" Bitch get lost! " I practically scream. First she takes my energy and now she wanna take my daddy's dick? Nuh uh princess, that is where I draw the motherfucking line!
" Sir,is that Miss Y/N's voice? " The beef jerky asks. Ok, i have lost it, it's time for ground and pound! Seth reads the expression on my face and quickly kisses me when I lean towards his phone. He bites my bottom lip and I open up which leads to him exploring my mouth. He pulls away and roughly hits my spot, making me fall back.
"Just, what were you saying? " He asks and continues thrusting to keep me from getting angry. Right now, the emotion I feel is sensuality.
" They requested a meeting right now, and they are on the way to the office " She informs us.
" What? At this time? " Seth practically shrieks. I'm stunned too, who does a production meeting by 10?! Maybe it'll be quick or something.
" Ugh, report to all the staff members to head back to the office " Seth groans as I continue to rub his balls. " Of course sir".
She hangs up and Seth groans.
"Sorry daddy " I say trying to cheer him up.
" Don't be princess, now go dress up" he says and pulls out of me. I stand up and he smacks my ass,
"Just a reminder, I'm not done with you princess"

I smirk,  "I look forward to it, daddy".
********************************
I'm being shoved to the wall and my body is being attacked by kisses. I'm dropped on a huge chair and I'm being stripped.
"Daddy, so soon? " I smirk knowing what I did. I was a huge tease throughout the meeting, lucky for him, the table was his savior.
" Sorry princess. You've teased daddy enough and he wants to dive now " He says and starts destroying my pussy before I could say anything else. All that threatens to come out are moans and curse words.
Note to self: Tease daddy extremely, before sex 😉😉