Doctor Love

"How does it feel sweetie?"

What kind of a question is that???

"Does it hurt sweetie? "

Nope, it feels like a thousand butterflies are dancing on my leg of course it hurts!

" Why won't you answer sis? "
" Probably cos you three keep buzzing me with your unimportant and totally dumb questions! " I snap
" That means it's extremely painful. " My stupid sister says
" How would you know? " I ask
" Because you get really cranky when a part of your body hurts a lot " She grins
" Wow, you know me sooo well"
I smile sarcastically

"How more turns over there, is this an ambulance or a tow truck? "
That's my mom, insulting mastership from her.

" Calm down madam, we're almost there " the co-driver says
" Haven't you said that like 300 TIMES ALREADY???????!!! " I snap and they all jump

" Ok sweetie you need to calm down a bit " My dad says
" Easy for you to say, you're not the one with a dislocated femur now are ya? " I say
" That doesn't call for you being a bass instrument" My mom says
"Oh look who's talking, you're the one who caused this, next time, I am not leaving the resort again! "
" Deal sweetie, if you calm down" My dad says
"FINE! " I shout and fold my arms pouting.

You're probably wondering what the fuck is happening, well imma tell ya.

My idiot sister here proposed we went to a ski resort for this December and she knows I ain't no outing person.
But since my mom practically begged me and I actually loved the December period, I went with them.
And that was the biggest mistake of my life!
We came here yesterday, I was busy, all by myself, on my IG, laying on the bed this morning when my dumb sister Jessica told me too at least stand up and ski with them.
I disagreed and then she said something that I've not been wanting to hear for a long time.

That bitch reminded me of my ex and told me that I can't be a sad sack forever, and now I'm quoting 'Who knows? You might meet someone who would change your life better than he did so can you at least spread out?'.
I growled at her and reluctantly agreed,

Then, I went with her to the ski mountain and my dad wanted me to go first, I'm a ski master, learnt it from the best dad skier in the world!

We raced down the mountain and I was actually winning, until.....
WHAM!

Hit! By a dumbass tree!
I fell and held my knee tightly cos instead of the tree to have at least a little percent of the high IQ, it didn't hit me in the face, or the stomach or even butt!
No, it had the nerve to hit me on my fucking leg and now I think it's dislocated or even fractured.

This is why I hate nature.
Never trust trees.

Now that's how we ended up here! In a fucking ambulance with a fucking siren to a fucking hospital with a fucking air refresher, no actually I like that one.
The stupid ambulance fi-NALLY enters the lot of the hospital and we immediately move out, I'm put on a stretcher and my parents and sister are right behind me.
"Nurse nikki, this patient has a broken leg. Where's doctor ambrose? " one of the staff says
" Oh, he's currently in his office, I'll alert him. Take her to room 153 on the left aisle and mister ambrose will see her there " Some nurse supposedly called nikki says and scurries off to some corner of the drug smelling bitch hole.
I hate hospitals, seriously!
The staff tell my parents to wait right there while they take me to the room. I'm being taken to the hospital room lot and I see lots of staff working,moving, talking etc. Got three words for ya, Not. My. Problem.

They finally take me to my appointed room and they set me on the hospital bed. I growl at them and they take the hint and fuck off.
Then that nikki nurse comes in but she now has a different face structure.
"Hey, what happened to your face? " I ask
" What happened to it? " She says
" Aren't you nurse nikki? " I say because that question was actually an insult and I don't want no doctor trouble.
" Oh no, I'm nurse brie, her sister"
"Twins right? " She nods,
" Well, really sorry about your leg, nurse nikki was occupied with some office papers so she sent me here to keep you company until Mr ambrose can join us"
"Look no offence brie, that's nice, but I really wanna be alone? " I say/ask softly. I don't insult all the time ya dorks!
She nods," I understand, keep cool and the doctor will be here soon, ok? " She says and I nod.
She gives me a soft smile and she leaves. I sigh and slouch into pillow when I hear the door open.

" Alright miss Y/N, I.... "
It's like time just stops,
I look at this doctor dude and suddenly I feel some fluttery bitches in my tum-tum.

Fuck....
" Oh my God " he mumbles.