Fight Then Fuck (MR)

I actually forget my beautiful Moxie's request.
Enjoy, @MoxleyxReigns

MR's POV
*****×*****×******×********×***
I can't believe this! It's fucking  past midnight and that motherfucking excuse for a boyfriend is not back!
Yeah, he told me he was hanging out with Roman and Seth but when I called them, they said they had gone looking for him and had seen him nowhere.
Oh that cheating liar!!!

You know, this isn't the first time. After their little autograph signing, he went missing and he came back to their Hotel room around 11pm!

What the fuck is he doing coming home later than a prostitute after a body bag???
I swear to God when he comes home.....

The hotel room door opened and a figure came in.
An annoying and stupid figure that is.
My so called 'boyfriend' drops his luggage beside the closet and takes off his jacket.
I just sit there, staring at him dead. He just pretended as if I wasn't on the bed, my eyes literally begging him for an answer.
"Where the fuck have you been?" I cut to the chase, tired of being ignored.
He glances at me and goes back to removing his clothes from his luggage,he stuffs a white box deeper inside too.
"I asked a question " I say with pure malice now getting off the bed.
" And I ignored the question, simple as that " He replies, looking at anywhere but my gaze
" That's not the answer I expect Jon" I say and he shrugs
"And my God, look at me when I'm talking to you! "

He inhales and finally looks at me, actually glares at me.
" Where have you been for the past 3 hours? "
" I don't know what you're talking about "
" Oh don't even start that shit with me, I called Joe and Colby, they told me that they were looking for you so tell me where the hell you where " I snap, tapping my foot impatiently.

He crosses his arms,not being impressed actually. He then places his hands  on my shoulders.
" Y/N, your insecurity is almost as big as your head, I suggest you rest and let me get some rest, ok?" He says and I just lose it.

I slap him.

Wait, did I just....?
No hold up, he deserves that slap, and twenty more coming if he doesn't tell me where the hell he's been.
My confidence is suddenly jabbed when he looks up at me with complete anger in his eyes.

"There's a lot where that came from if you don't tell me where the hell you've been " I sneer, glaring at him.
He holds his jaw still staring at me in disbelief. My heart pangs when I see his face, it's like I'm the bad guy.
Lies, he's the bad guy.
Why won't he just tell me where he has been going? Is it too much to ask?

Am I just being an insecure girl friend? He sighs and walks into the bathroom locking the door instantly.

Hmm, why is he all cranky?
I shouldn't feel that bad, should I?

My phone starts ringing and I walk towards the coffee table and grab it seeing the caller ID.

Bitch Architect 💜

Seth. What? He's an architect and a bitch so why not?

"Hey Colby, what is it? " I say.
"You sound gloomy, never mind, is Jon there?"
"Yeah, he's in the bathroom " I say sadly
" I hope he didn't vent out his anger on you,the dude has been through a lot today "
Excuse me?

"Wait what?"  I say
"Did he shout at you or ignore you or anything? "
" Well, he did ignore me, partly due to the fact of me being so stupid " I mumble
" Oh, real sorry Y/N, wait, what did you do? "
Great!

" I-I kinda slapped him " I whisper and I hear someone spitting out water.
" You did WHAT??? " I hear Joe shout
" It wasn't my fault, I asked where he was since you two couldn't find him and he never gave me an answer and I got angry and slapped the fuck outta him, hard! Which I suddenly regret right now " I say
" The reason why he was ignoring you was because the gift he ordered you for Valentines wasn't complete and when we said we couldn't find him we were about to say he would be back soon but YOU hung up! " Joe says and I knew he was face palming.

Oh shit.
What the hell have I done?
Jon just wanted to give me a Valentines gift and I go ahead and slap him without reason?
Oh God, what is wrong with me?
He was already in a bad mood and I just made it worse.

"I-I-I never even... I feel so horrible, I need to apologise "
" Yeah and you do that now, We need him all fringe and no frowns tomorrow for our match "
Colby says
" I'll call you guys later " I say
" Take your time!! " Joe shouts before I hang up.

The bathroom door suddenly opens and Jon emerges out of there with a towel on his waist.
His face looked so pale and all I just wanted to do right now was kiss him into another dimension.
" Jon? "
He looks at me and my heart drops.
" J-Jon, I... "
" Y/N, save it. I get it, I came home past midnight and I'm sorry, you had every right to hit me "
"No" I say
"I don't need your sympathy Y/N"

He sighs and puts on some jeans and a shirt, "If you'll need me, I'm in Colby and Joe's hotel room"

He walks towards the front door,
"Sleep tight, k? "

He walks out the door and shuts it.

What have I done?
No, this won't sit at all.
I grab my phone and dial Charlotte's number
" Yo, little lunatic, What's up? "
" lots of things, could you take me to smack down with you tomorrow? "
" Sure " I hear Becky answer.
" thanks guys " I say and hang up.

" I am not letting my man get depressed"