Beach Time

"BEEEEEEEEACHHHH TIMEEEE!!"

"WE GETTIN' OUR BEACH O..  "
" Can you shut it?!?! "

She immediately shuts up and I quietly thank God.

" Sorry, can't help it " She squeals
"Fuck, What's the big deal? It's just a stupid beach!" I scold.
She gasps dramatically, "Just a beach?"
"JUST A BEACH?!?! " She says shaking me. I remove her hands from my shoulder and clear my throat, " Moxie, there's an insane asylum right across where we heading, you need help? "

" What? No girl " She laughs
" Then why are you acting as if you got bitten by the mad zombie? " I asked.
" Duh, cos we going to the beach!" She cheers again.
" And what the fuck does that have to do with screaming like a banshee?! " I snap.
" Lots of things! " She huffs.
" Oh yeah? Like what? Give me three valid reasons and I give you a full week with no insults "
I say crossing my arms.
" Well, one, we get a full week off, being a WWE superstar is really stressful. " She says.
" Well that's understandable but getting a raise doesn't mean we scream like two mad women that came from the cave man times! Not valid "
I say.
" Ugh, fine! Another reason, I get to try on the most sexy bikini in the whole wide world! " She cheers and I roll my eyes.
" One, you're always sexy all the time, both boys and some fan girls fantasise rubbish about ya all the time and two, Still. Not. VALID! " I answer.
" Oh come on! Fine, last reason, The hottest team in this entire industry booked the same beach as us!! " She cheers. I gasp,
" Shut up! No way! " I squeal
" Um I will not shut up and yes way! " She squeals back holding my hands.
" Um no, I meant shut up! Really!", She stops squealing and glares at me, "Seriously?" She says.  "Always count on me to ruin your mood!" I smile.
"Oh how lucky I am " She cheers sarcastically. I roll my eyes, laughing a bit.
" And yeah, who's the hottest team you were talking about besides us? " I ask.
" Take a guess! " She squeals.

Great, I upped her mood again, I really like her all sarcastic and angry, really brings out her character, which I love.

" Um, PCB? " I say.
" Whoops to yourself girly, boy group, not girl group " She says," Try again "

" Um, 3MB?" I say again, mentally slapping myself cos of how much moxie hates those dudes.
" What, No! Why would you even say that when you know... "
" Ugggggh, move on! " I groan leaning back on the headrest of my seat in the plane which we took to a particular place.

" Ummmm, Nexus?  "
" Nope "
" Dudley boys? "
" No! "
" Hardy Boys? "
" Nice but nope"
" Usos "
" Nope! "
" Prime time players "
" Never! "
" Chicken sandwich! "
" What the fuck? "
" Irish cheese"
" Dude! "
" Lake District "
" Are you listening to yourself?! "
" My butt "
" What? No! "
" The Pacific Island? "
" Shut up! "

I shrug and shut up. She face palms and glares at me. " Girl! What team has three extremely hot dudes and has the greatest dominant era in the history of eras?!?! "
I squint at her and now I get it.
" Ooooooooooh, you mean the S.H.E.I.L.D! " I say.
" No, I meant a flying fish of course I meant the S.H.E.I.L.D! "
She says.
" Well ya should have said it sooner " I mumble and she glares at me.
" It. Was. For. Sus-PENSE! A concept you're obviously too fun-dead to understand! " She snaps.
" Ouch" Miz says from behind.
"Relax Mike, I like her a LOT better like this " I smile at him.
I face her again, " Well that's a hoot of fun, probably cos of how you tremble all over Dean" I smile, closing my eyes.
" Don't you start, May I remind you how horny you get when Roman's name's said? " She shoots. I sit upright from my sleeping position and get ready for war.  A war of tongues that is.

" Oh you wanna start? Cos I think we all deserve our says and I haven't gotten mine " I say
" Oh really?! Well what's your fucking say?? Romans muscles is the best thing that's ever happened to my eyes, or,oh,I wanna faint and hopefully fall into a bed with my Romeo? " She says, mocking my voice.
" Hey! I don't say that! And you don't think I don't see you glancing through pictures of Dean? Hell, I even see you searching for pictures of him naked online! " I shoot.
" That's for a very good cause, which you must never know and don't think I don't see you getting a picture of Roman on your phone and rubbing it on your pussy! " She shoots again and I gasp, " That was a one night thing, a ONE NIGHT THING! And besides, YOU get one of dean's merch and use it to pinch your everywhere! " I smirk seeing I found her weakness.