Operation Clean 2

"*nervous giggle* um hi"

********************************

Dean raises an eyebrow and looks at his stable mates and they all have the same expressions.

Great! Way to fuck yourself up, more like let them fuck yourself up.

"Er, what are you doing here princess? " Dean asks, resting his hands on his hips.
Oh shit, what do you answer with now,sod for brains!
" Um, I, was, I, um.. " I stutter and I internally slap myself. I came here to clean and I knows it, but I keep stuttering! Why do I feel all wet around them?

" Um, I, was, I, um - nothing to say babygirl? "

Fuck.

" Um, not r-really nothing, I came here t-to actually clean and you guys were coming and I k-kinda freaked and did the first thing that came to my stupid mind! So, I-I'll be leaving now, not to disturb you three or anything "
Yes girly. Nailed it. They don't suspect a thing ; hopefully.
They just stare at me and I start getting a little self conscious so I stand up firm ready to leave before I get pale like Robin in Teen Titans Go. I walk past the couch but suddenly an arm grabbed me. I look up and see Seth with a tiny smirk on his face.
"We didn't say you could leave sweetheart" Seth says softly and I almost choke.
"What he said; we can't see that sexy ass strut away yet " Dean smirks and I gulp.
" E-excuse m-me? " I ask, clearly shocked. What?, it's not everyday you're called sexy by one of the group members that you've had a crush on for only the lord of fucks knows how long, and it's not helping matters that one of the members of that very group is holding your arm!

"You heard us baby girl" Roman smirks and I can't help but shake. My heart skips a very needed beat as Seth's hand goes from my arm to my hips and he starts feeling around. I couldn't help but moan out at him.

"Damn, that moan " Dean bites his lip as Roman smirks," I think she's a screamer"
"How you sure she's a screamer?"
"If a sexy moan like that comes from only feeling her, then think of how loud it'll be if we eat her out " Roman smirks and chuckles as I give him a shocked expression.
Ok, I think I'm already wet and yes, I'm wet. Thanks to these doofuses.
These sexy, admirable, dominant doofuses a.. Ugh! Snap out of it girl!
" And think of how damn loud it'll be if we're destroying those beautiful tits" Dean smirks and bites his lips, eying my torso and shit! I've gotten wetter, Geez, can you guys stop it with the sexual thoughts and the sexy eye service? It's killing me and my panties!

"I think I'd love to hear her moan our names as we pound that pussy " Seth whispers and I can't take it no more as I moan out loud again.
"Oh darling, you're turning me on as the seconds pass by and I can't take it"  Dean says and my eyes widen as I see him stroke his length. In fact, I look at Roman and he looks in the penetrative spirit down there, my eyes then travel to the closest S.H.E.I.L.D member next to me whose bulge looks like it wants to explode right out of his trousers. I'm starting to regret not wearing panties under my uniform. I like to be free, duh!

Dean looks down cos I was shifting my feet to hide the dark and extremely wet spot on my uniform's lower region. His eyes widen and his lips turn into a sexy smirk as he licks his lips eying that very spot.

"I don't think we're the only ones that want this fellas, look down on our baby " Dean smirks and Seth and Roman look down and bite their lips at the sight.
" Look at you baby girl, so wet for us aren't you? " Roman growled and I nodded.
" Mmm, you want something on that wet spot don't you sweetheart? " Seth whispers in my ear and I couldn't control myself

" Yes daddy! "

" Oh I wanna fuck this girl so bad" Dean groans.
" Then what are we waiting for?"
Roman smirks and winks at me. I feel a horny blush on my face.

"How bout we get this party started, don't you agree princess?" Seth says and I shiver,
" Yes daddy " I moan out

Seth pulls me into his touch and kisses me roughly. I kiss him back with the equal amount of roughness. He massages my tongue with his and I nearly collapse. He reaches my neck and leaves hickeys every damn near place he finds.
Dean moves to my right and joins in, destroying my neck in every possible way I can moan out to.
Roman steps up to me and kisses me gently and I instantly melt. The feeling of his soft lips on my lips is getting me wetter and wetter by the second.
His hand travels down to the wet spot on my uniform and I let out a very loud moan.
"Mmm,we haven't even started baby girl " Dean whispers in my ear and I whimper. Roman starts rubbing circles on my wet clit and I rest my face in Seth's hair trying not to scream his name or cum all over his fingers.
"Shit" I breathe out as they unbutton the top of my uniform and pull it down and my dark pink bra is left open to their hungry eyes.
"This is the sexiest shit I've ever seen" Dean mumbles and the other two nod. Seth unclasps the clips of my bra and I let it fall as they all groan once they see my enormous tits. I giggle at them.

"Look at these babies " Seth moans, licking his lips hungrily.
" I need to suck on these" Dean says.
"Keep on talking while I sucking" Roman huffs and attaches his mouth on my left nipple.
"Hey! " Dean says as Seth takes my right nipple. He pouts and I laugh which is then turned into a moan. They continue to unleash on my nipples and I tangle my hands in their hairs.
" D-dean, please can I suck your dick? " I whimper and he smirks.
" You want my dick princess? " He asks smirking and I nod as much as I could with those two trying to suck my nipples off.
" Mmm, beg for it princess"
"Oh please Dean pleasity please can I suck your cock, please? " I beg, not caring how I sound
" As you wish princess "

He pulls his pants down, his boxers following and his huge member just springs out.
He's much bigger than I thought.

" Open wide princess " He coos and I open my mouth as he pushes it all in.
I start licking the tip in my mouth and I rub the sides of my mouth all over him. He throws his head back and groans as my teeth grazes over the top of his member.

His hand finds my hair and he starts massaging my head.
"Mmm, fuck princess. That mouth of yours is amazing. " Dean groans again.

Seth and Roman release from my tits and pull off the lower part of my uniform and lick their lips.

" I look forward to this " Roman says and sticks his finger inside of me. I moan out and he smirks. Seth inserts his finger inside of my asshole and I involuntarily stick my tongue inside Dean's dick.
" Fuck!!!! Princess that feels so good, shit! " Dean groans, gripping my hair.
I whimper and suck his member harder as Roman and Seth remove their fingers and replace it with their mouths instead.
I squeak as I reach for Romans hair as I stroke Dean.
" Shit princess, oh, you're going to make me cum" Dean groans

Seth licks my fat right cheek and smacks it. I moan around Dean.
I'm feeling roman's long and wet tongue deep inside of me as it strokes past my g-spot.
And now, there's a knot in my belly.

"Shit, princess, I'm cumming" Dean says as Roman and Seth increase their tongue pressure.
"I'm gonna. Cum" I manage to choke out.
"Cum princess " Seth hums in my ass hole and my eyes roll back as I scream around Dean and release at the same time he releases.
Roman and Seth moan and slurp up all my juice. I swallow all of Dean and I don't spit out. My dream has finally come true.

"That, was, Awesome " Dean breathes out." Your mouth is a thing of beauty "
" And so is her everywhere " Roman chuckles, licking his beard. Seth nods as I giggle

" Thank you " I say, shyly
" I look forward to doing this again, don't you princess? " Seth asks, tickling me.
I laugh and nod as the two others join and start to destroy me with tickles.

I'm living the dream life now. An awesome job in an awesome company with three awesome boyfriends

 An awesome job in an awesome company with three awesome boyfriends