3. Stressful Conversations

"So, you're obedient? Perfect" Lock said with a perverted smirk.

"H-hey! Just stop!" Mason said as he stood up. I looked at him in surprise... He always had trouble standing up for himself and other people. "Wh-who do you th-think you are s-speaking in such a f-foul manner to a l-l-lady"

"Oh, shut up...M-m-mason" Barrel said as he mocked his stutter.

"HEY! He has a speech impediment!! Just leave him alone, you..." I trailed off.

"Go on...don't back down now" Shock said with a smirk.

"You low-life, no good, disrespectful, assholes!" I said through gritted teeth.

"We've been called worse, pumpkin" Lock said as he ruffled my hair. I back away and glared at him. They went to sit in the chairs next to us, but I stopped them.

"Don't sit next to me! I've told you! I want nothing to do with you!" I said as I crossed my arms.

"No other seats are open, though" Barrel said with fake innocence. I looked around and sure enough he was right. I rolled my eyes and sat down.

The teacher walked in after a few minutes. Would have been helpful if she were in here during that whole ordeal.

"Th-thanks, for s-s-sticking up for me, Y-Y/N" Mason whispered to me. I smiled and sent him a friendly wink.

"Of course...I'm not going to let oogie's henchmen make fun of my friend" I whispered back. Mason smiled and looked towards the teacher.

The class went on and I smiled, eager to learn the material. It's not like this is new, but learning in person is amazing...other than three itty bitty problems...you know who they are.

The bell rung and I hopped up out of my seat. I grabbed my bag and make sure I had anything before trying to walk out of the classroom.

"Oh, don't leave without your three favorite people" I heard the voice of Shock say.

"You are not my three favorite people. My three favorite people are Mom, Dad, and Mason" I said. I grabbed Mason's hand tightly and walked towards the large swarm of students.

I say a Frankenstein arm lying on the ground and it reminded me of Mom. How she was always losing her limbs.

"Miss your Mommy?" Barrel teased as he threw an arm around my shoulder.

"Back off!" I said. I went to leave, but Lock grabbed my shirt and pulled me back.

"You're forgetting two little details, sweet thing" Lock stated.

"And what are they?" I asked stubbornly.

"You don't know where your classes are, but we do...and even if you did...we're in every single one of your classes" Lock answered.

"Screw you" I insulted as I wasn't sure what else to say. He was right. "Well, are you gonna show me to Mason and I's classroom or not?" I asked.

"Sure, princess. Anything for you" Shock said.

"Whatever" I scoffed. They helped us find our classes for the rest of the day and then it was time to leave.

"See, we aren't that bad" Lock said as we all walked out of the school. Mason had stayed for his speech therapy class which for some reason took place in school.

"Yeah, right. I could barely even pay attention to any of the lesson's! You guys kept distracting me! And you were a real jerk to my best friend! He is my only friend! And he is the  sweetest person I have ever met! He has gone through so much bullying due to his speech impediment and being bipolar! He doesn't need three new bullies to help out with lowering his self confidence!" I shouted.

"Oh, Darling-" Barrel began to say.

"Don't call me that! He doesn't have any self confidence because of all the bullying he's been through! I'm his only friend and he's my only friend! I try and I try and I try to help him, but it doesn't make it any easier when people like you torment him 24/7!" I shouted. They looked at each other and I couldn't tell what they were thinking.

"Now, if you'd excuse me! I'm gonna get on the bus and not speak to you ever again! Which I should have been doing the whole time!" I informed as my eyes became glassy.

I hope Mason is okay...

(Hope you enjoyed! As always have a good day/night! TOODLES!!!)