Chapter 2: Island

Bow was really trying to get the tension to subside but every time the two interact it turns into an argument.

"Morning!" Bow chirped.

"Morning," Catra responded & Bow smiled.

"Morning Bow." Glimmer said & Catra growled.

"So you say it to me?" Catra asked crossing her arms.

"No way in hell!" Glimmer shot back.

"Can we please just be nice to each other?" Bow pleaded & Glimmer crossed her arms while Catra glared at her.

"What are you talking about? I'm already nice." Glimmer said & Catra chuckled.

"Really?" Catra asked & Glimmer raised an eyebrow.

"What?"

"You actually think you're nice?" Catra asked wearing a cocky smile. Glimmer's eyes widened & she huffed.

"Nicer than you." Glimmer spat.

"Is that a challenge?" Catra asked slamming her hands on the table.

"It's a promise." Glimmer snarled & Catra held her hand out. Glimmer grabbed her hand & they shook. Bow smiled being overwhelmed with joy. Catra stood up & left the room & Bow glanced at Glimmer.

"You think I'm nice right?" She asked & Bow nodded.

"Absolutely, I think she's nice as well." He admitted & Glimmer chose to show no disgust on her face.

"Yeah," She muttered looking at Catra's chair.

"I should apologize, I don't even know what got me riled up so bad."

"Yeah! That's the spirit!" He said & Glimmer went downstairs. She inhaled & exhaled before knocking on her door.

"Yes?" Was heard making Glimmer turn the knob. Catra nodded as a greet & turned back to her phone.

"I wanted to apologize." Glimmer said rubbing her arm nervously. Catra stopped scrolling & faced Glimmer, eyes wide.

"Really?"

"Well yeah- wait what do you mean really?"

"I thought it was my fault," Catra admitted & Glimmer thought a bit.

"I think we both play a part." She replied & Catra nodded.

"I'm sorry for provoking you," Catra said.

"I'm sorry for using your full name & saying hurtful shit." Glimmer apologized.

"Accepted."

"Same,"

"Your still a bitch though," Catra said walking away.

"And you're an ass." Glimmer said & Catra chuckled.

"I can live with that." She asked & Glimmer smiled. Glimmer went to the door & turned around.

"See ya Sparkles." Glimmer waved & left. Glimmer went back up & saw Bow staring.

"What are you looking at?" Glimmer asked turning her head & her eyes widened.

"Is that... is that actually an island?!" She asked racing back downstairs.

"CATRA!!" Glimmer shouted.

"What?" She asked following Glimmer upstairs.

"Look!" Catra turned her head & gasped softly.