Chapter 6: Betrayl & Lies

Adora looked around in confusion.

"Where am I?" She mumbled until the door opened revealing Catra.

"Hey-"

"There she is!" She pointed toward the tank & a bunch of men came in.

"Catra what's going on!? Adora asked & the tank started moving.

"I'm turning you in," Catra replied just as Prime approached her.

"As promised." He said handing her a check.

"Thank you, Prime."

"Your service is appreciated. " Prime said walking away.

"Catra why are you doing this!?" Adora yelled & she turned around.

"For the money of course."

"But what about me? DO YOU EVEN CARE!?" Adora yelled & Catra walked up to her.

"No," Catra deadpanned & Adora's eyes widened while tears fell on her face.

"Catra," She choked out but Catra still didn't order the men to stop. Right before Adora was taken out Catra whispered,

"I don't love you."

Adora woke up & frantically shook her head. She checked her surroundings & sighed in relief when she noticed her room.

"Hey morning-"

"Go away." Adora shot & Catra's ears went down immediately.

"I- ok," She said closing the door. As soon as the door shut Adora felt a ping of regret. Why did I snap? It was a dream, she wouldn't... right? Adora thought before looking at the top of the tank. She did her tactic & pushed the lid off. She changed her tail to her legs & climbed down.

"Now to apologize." She mumbled walking outside. She went upstairs & stopped when she heard talking.

"Look, we are getting closer every day to Primes dock." Bow pointed out.

"I know I know, I can't think of anything!" Catra said running a hand through her hair.

"We could just set her free." Glimmer suggested & Catra's expression dropped.

"Yeah," She muttered & wiped away tears that started coming down. Adora's eyes widened & she smiled softly. Maybe she wouldn't. Adora thought & Catra's ear twitched. Catra turned her head just as Adora ran off.

"Adora?!" Catra asked getting up. She quickly went downstairs & opened the door just as the lid shut.

"Hi!"

"Were you trying to escape?!" Catra yelled & Adora's expression turned sour.

"Why? You want to turn me in?" She spat & that comment brought tears to Catra's eyes. Adora's face softened when she realized what she said.

"Catra I-I just thought-" Catra backed up & ran out.

"Fuck," Adora cursed under her breath. Glimmer & Bow were listening & locked eyes.

"I'll take Catra you have Adora." Bow said & they separated. Both of the two were determined to make Catradora possible.

"Catra?" Bow asked opening the door quietly. Catra wiped her eyes & Bow sat down.

"H-Hey," She managed & he faced her.

"What happened?" Bow asked, wanting to hear her side of the story.

"I asked her if she was trying to leave b-but she asked if I... if I was going to turn her in." Catra finished starting to cry again. Bow comforted her & glanced at the door. I wonder how Glimmer's doing. Bow thought.

"Oh come on Adora!"

"No! I'm not repeating myself," Adora said crossing her arms.

"Ugh, Adora!" She said throwing her hands in the air.

"You have to tell me!"

"No!" Adora said & Glimmer sighed. You leave me no choice. Glimmer thought before turning around.

"Fine, I'll just tell Catra what you said was true." Glimmer said & Adora turned around.

"Wait! Don't uh I'll tell you, just don't... please." Adora begged & Glimmer smirked before turning around & walk towards her.

"So what happened?" Glimmer asked crossing her arms.

"She asked if I was trying to escape but then I asked if she was going to turn me in," Adora said & she wiped away newcoming tears.

"Oh, well we were discussing that upstairs."

"I know," Adora said before sighing.

"Your hearing this from me & I'm being honest." Glimmer said & Adora looked at her, waiting for a response.

"Catra doesn't want to turn you in at all."

"Why-"

"She loves you, a lot. The reason she was crying was because she didn't want to lose you." Glimmer said & Adora covered her mouth.

"I- I thought that kiss was a joke!" Adora said & Glimmer nearly choked on air.

"Wait! She kissed you!" Glimmer asked & Adora nodded, a little blush rising to her face.

"Ugh, Adora you're a useless lesbian." Glimmer muttered shaking her head.

"Huh? Is that some human slang?" Adora asked & Glimmer struggled to contain her laughter.

"I-I'll be back." Glimmer said rushing out of the room. As soon as she closed the door she burst into laughter. Bow & Catra heard her wheezing so they stood up & walked outside.

"Why are you laughing?" Bow asked

"S-She thought-" Glimmer managed before crying from laughter. Catra & Bow locked eyes before Bow went inside.

"Hey!" Bow said closing the door. Adora turned her head & gave him a sad smile.

"Hi," Adora said quietly.

"You look sad, what's wrong?" Bow asked & Adora sighed.

"I don't know. Glim said-"

"Glim?" Bow asked accidentally cutting her off.

"Am I allowed to call her that? I'm sorry!" Adora quickly apologized but Bow shook his head.

"It's fine. Continue," Bow said & Adora nodded.

"Glim said that Catra loves me but I feel like she was trying to make me feel better," Adora said & Bow's eyes widened.

"She did!?" He asked & Adora nodded.

"How about, I get her to tell you?" Bow asked motioning towards the door. Adora smiled & nodded.

"I'd love that."