Chapter 7: Love

Adora waited patiently while Bow went to get Catra.

"I love you,"

The phrase being tossed around in the mermaid's brain constantly.

"Sorry for the wait, here she is!" Bow said motioning towards the feline. Catra waved slightly before walking up to the tank.

"I'll leave you guys alone~," Bow said closing the door.

"Hey, I guess you already heard." Catra said & Adora nodded.

"I just wanted to hear it from you," Adora said blushing.

"I really do love you, Adora," Catra said blushing as well. Catra opened the tank & Adora stepped out. The two locked eyes before their lips connected.

"WOOHOO!!" Bow cheered making the two separate. They glanced at the door, red as a tomato.

"CATRADORA GOALS YEEEEAAAH!!" Glimmer & Bow cheered running around.

"Ugh, you guys!" Catra yelled about to walk away but Adora grabbed her wrist. Catra turned around & the two kissed again.

"I love you too," Adora whispered making Catra's ear twitch.

"Are you sure~" Catra teased & Adora smirked. Adora pulled her in again & when they separated Adora smiled victoriously.

"Does that prove my love for you?" She asked & Catra nodded.

"I'd love to stay longer but I gotta go~," Catra said & Adora chuckled.

"I'll see you later," Adora said before Catra opening the door. Adora waved & gave her a flirtatious smile before Catra closed the door. Adora gave out a dreamy sigh before climbing back into the tank.

"I hate you guys," Catra muttered sitting down. Bow & Glimmer sat down & snickered.

"We shipped the second you started seeing each other." Glimmer said & Catra blushed.

"Doesn't change the fact that you guys cheered in the middle of us... well, you know." Catra finished quietly.

"Yeah yeah, we know,"

"At least your not single!" Bow said & Catra blushed harder before standing up.

"I didn't ask! Thanks, Bowsive!" She said facing downstairs.

"Bowsive?" Glimmer asked & Bow smiled.

"I like it!" He said & Glimmer kissed his cheek.

"I see that,"

"Hey sorry to interrupt but I had a question!" Catra said walking inside. Adora turned around & smiled.

"Hey, what's up?" Adora asked swimming to the front of the tank. Catra noticed & walked closer to the tank.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Catra asked & Adora nodded eagerly.

"Absolutely!" Adora said making Catra smile.

"Great! I'll be back with your food!" Catra said walking towards the door. Adora smiled & nodded. After Catra left she blushed & went upstairs.

"I'll guess that it went well." Glimmer said walking out of the kitchen.

"Yep!" Catra said & Bow noticed her tail moving quickly.

"You're definitely excited." Bow said pointing towards her tail. Catra noticed & made her tail stop moving.

"How do you think Angella's doing?" Catra asked sitting down.

"Lemme guess, you're hoping she didn't forget to feed Melog?" Bow asked & Catra hummed in response.

"Knew it." Glimmer muttered handing Catra a plate. She took it & waved before going downstairs.

"Finally Catradora has happened." Glimmer said & Bow nodded.

"Have you texted Angella yet?" Bow asked & Glimmer shook her head.

"I'll check." Glimmer muttered pulling out her phone.

"Adora~" Catra called out opening the door.

"Hey~" She responded & they both blushed.

"I brought you food," Catra said before doing everything she needs to do so Adora can get out. When she got out she took her plate & the two sat down. They chatted until they heard a scream.

"I'll be back!" Catra said when she recognized the voice. She ran upstairs & onto the deck.

"What are you guys doing?" She asked & Bow poked his head out from under the covers.

"She told me a scary leprechaun story." Bow said before cowering back in his blanket.

"Come on Sparkles," Catra groaned shaking her head.

"What? Oh, by the way, it comes at night Bow." Glimmer said making Bow screech again.

"My gosh," Catra muttered going downstairs.

"Hey-" Catra stopped talking when she noticed Adora asleep in the tank. She smiled softly & left.

"SUP LIL BITCH!!" Glimmer yelled & Catra glared at her.

"Adora is sleeping quiet down." Catra said & Glimmer smirked.

"Why~? Wouldn't you want her to be up so you two can ki-"

"Shut up," Catra growled & Glimmer scoffed playfully.

"Fine, goodnight." She said walking away. Bow quickly came down the stairs & smacked into a wall.

"Youch, that gotta hurt." Catra winced when she heard a thunk.

"Ow~ Glimmer," He whined & she came out.

"What?"

"My nose hurts," He said & she grabbed his arm & dragged him into her room.

"Yeah, Ima go to bed now," Catra said before pushing open her door & changing.

"Still can't believe that actually happened." She muttered getting in the bed.

"This is the best day of my life."