Chapter 9: Get Over It

When Glimmer woke up she accidentally slapped Bow.

"Ow~" He whined rubbing his cheek.

"Bow!?" Glimmer asked rubbing her eyes.

"Sorry! I'm so sorry!" She said cupping his face.

"It's fine," He replied & the two kissed.

"Wanna go downstairs?" He asked & Glimmer nodded. The two got up & went downstairs.

"I had an idea of what to-" Bow started before releasing a high pitched scream. Glimmer held her hands to her ears & looked at Bow.

"What was that for!?" She asked & he pointed to the couch.

"Oh," Glimmer muttered before walking to the couch.

"Catra?" She asked nudging her.

"Here kitty kitty, pspspspsp" Bow said & Catra sat up.

"What did you call me?"

"Uh oh," Bow muttered before running away. Catra followed & chased him around the house.

"AAAAAA BAD KITTY!!!! GLIMMER HELP WHATS THE OPPOSITE OF PSPSPS!!" He screeched hiding behind his girlfriend. She held his hand & locked eyes with Catra.

"Why?"

"He called me kitty." She shrugged before going to the stairs.

"Plus it was good exercise!" She called out before going to the bathroom, probably to shower.

"She should get out of the house." Bow said & Glimmer hummed in response.

"Is her phone still there?" Glimmer asked & Bow handed her the device.

"I'll just shoot Scorpia a quick text." Glimmer muttered before clicking send.

"Wait... how long has it been since they-"

"Hey guys," Catra said coming downstairs.

"Guess who texted an old friend?" Glimmer asked raising Catra's phone in the air.

"Lemme guess... you?"

"Yep! And she agreed!" Glimmer cheered handing Catra her phone. Catra took one look at it & her eyes widened at the contact.

"You texted Scorpia!? I haven't seen her in over 3 years!" Catra panicked & Glimmer chuckled.

"Besides she agreed."

"Ugh! I hate you." She said turning away.

"Sure~" Glimmer said flipping her hair.

"You'll thank me later, let's go Bow." Glimmer said grabbing Bow's hand & dragging him away. Once they were out of Catra's sight she smiled.

"Maybe this will be fun," She muttered before getting ready. 10 minutes later Catra walked outside & the two locked eyes.

"Scorpia?" She asked walking forward. Scorpia smiled & pulled Catra into a hug.

"WILDCAT!!"

"SCORPIA!!" The two laughed & Scorpia put her down.

"It's been so long- oh your hair!" Scorpia gushed putting her hand on Catra's head.

"Yep, last time I saw you my hair was long." Catra said & Scorpia chuckled.

"Super Pal Trio is back!" She cheered leaving Catra confused.

"But Entrapta-"

"Is here!"

"What!? Where!" Catra asked & Scorpia moved out of the way.